“5 years of visiting !”

Ranked #7 of 139 Quick Bites in Bristol
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Been coming here for about 5 years around once a month , i adore it!!

the staff always remember what i order and are so lovely. The food portions are huge as are the hot drinks ( try a jacket potatoe and hot choc Amore and trust me you wont eat again that day!) Great value too,

I love the fact they bring the food and drinks to you as well.

beware can get very busy lunchtimes and weekends but well worth the wait..

long live cafe amore!!! x

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I quite often come here for a sandwich or panini on my lunch break. I takeaway usually. The sandwiches and paninis are delicious and very reasonably priced. Only nagative is that they don't cut the sandwiches in half!

I saw a jacket potato go out whilst I was waiting for my order. It looked great. I'm going to go and try one tomorrow!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I popped into Cafe Amore for a coffee mid afternoon. I decided to try one of the individual lemon cheesecakes too. Both my coffee and the cheesecake were very good. The cafe was quite quiet when I was in there. But I can imagine it gets very busy at peak times. Perhaps I'll try lunch in there next time.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We visited here on Saturday morning and were drawn in by the warmth of the manager/owner. He was friendly, helpful, and, along with his two colleagues, provided really excellent customer service.

The decorations are brilliant, and gave us plenty to look at while eating. The paninis and hot drinks were just what we needed, and we left with big smiles on our faces. Thank you.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I have choosen this place to have a coffee with my friends. We went on Sunday before 3pm and we could take the bruch menu. It was a good decision we asked for Irish Italian Breakfast and Frittata Primavera, the food was delicious and fresh and the menu included tomato brushuetas and coffee or orange juices. Prices are reasonable the restaurant It is not spacious but you can feel comfortable. It is a good choice to have a different breakfast on Sunday and you can end it with a delicious Italian desert and coffee. The only point that I was disappoint, was that we could not bring a small cake to sing happy birthday, after to do a booking for 6 people.