“Delicious lemon cheesecake”

Ranked #33 of 1,835 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I popped into Cafe Amore for a coffee mid afternoon. I decided to try one of the individual lemon cheesecakes too. Both my coffee and the cheesecake were very good. The cafe was quite quiet when I was in there. But I can imagine it gets very busy at peak times. Perhaps I'll try lunch in there next time.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We visited here on Saturday morning and were drawn in by the warmth of the manager/owner. He was friendly, helpful, and, along with his two colleagues, provided really excellent customer service.

The decorations are brilliant, and gave us plenty to look at while eating. The paninis and hot drinks were just what we needed, and we left with big smiles on our faces. Thank you.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I have choosen this place to have a coffee with my friends. We went on Sunday before 3pm and we could take the bruch menu. It was a good decision we asked for Irish Italian Breakfast and Frittata Primavera, the food was delicious and fresh and the menu included tomato brushuetas and coffee or orange juices. Prices are reasonable the restaurant It is not spacious but you can feel comfortable. It is a good choice to have a different breakfast on Sunday and you can end it with a delicious Italian desert and coffee. The only point that I was disappoint, was that we could not bring a small cake to sing happy birthday, after to do a booking for 6 people.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I always come here to grab sandwiches when i'm on the go because they are extremely well priced and just good quality, I always get the prawn crab and avocado sandwich and its fulled to the brim and is only £2 which is even cheaper than a tesco meal deal sandwich. On this particular occassion the other day me and my friend decided to sit inside and get some food and coffee which I haven't done yet. We sat outside, I got my staple prawn, crab and avo sandwich and my friend got a chicken mayo and avocado baguette. I also got an iced latte. They bought the coffee over to me quick and was a lovely lunch. I also need to add that the service at this cafe is amazing! The staff are always so friendly and talkative and helpful. Really cant get over how well priced everything is for the the quality of what you're getting! Love it.

1  Thank Kerri R
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Worst coffee I’ve had in years. Looks like they have equipment worth thousands and they’re making worse coffee than McDonald’s. FYI guys - there’s no such thing as a 12 or 16oz flat white. That’s a latte by definition. Such a shame as the inside is nice but is let down by shoddy coffee.

1  Thank Sarah P