2,402 results
All reviews park view city centre waffle maker car park temple meads station train station free wifi air con short walk modern hotel excellent hotel very pleasant stay busy road cabot circus short stay full english twin room
Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed for one night over the bank holiday weekend. The Queen Room overlooking Temple Gardens was quite small but had everything you require, hairdryer, iron, good selection of teas, coffee etc. The Apple Mac was a nice touch but we had issues with the TV channels, WiFi connection was quite slow. The breakfast was excellent, well worth the money. Good location for Temple Meads Station, 10 minutes walk into the Old Town and Harbour.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kevin B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2015

Dear minimodmk1,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to read from your review that you found your hotel to be to your liking, with our breakfast offering being a highlight. The hotels location does allow for exploring all our wonderful city has to offer and I am happy to see you were able to take advantage.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

We have just returned from a great weekend in Bristol and stayed in the excellent Hilton Garden Inn , it is only a 10 minute walk from the Harbour side . The rooms were very modern and clean and the breakfast was excellent , the lady in the resturant who cooked the eggs was so lovely and friendly a credit to the hotel . Bristol is a fantastic city to visit ,hopefully we will be back very soon .

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kevin B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

Dear Nicola L,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to read you found your stay to be above your expectations with many highlights throughout, most notably the team, including Jane our breakfast Chef. I will ensure they are recognised for this. I also note your comments regarding the cleanliness levels and the location of the hotel, allowing you to explore all Bristol has to offer.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

The lobby kept playing music non-stop: it was annoying and made the place feel cheap/tacky despite the high price! The room contained unnecessary furniture which made what was already a small room even smaller! In overall, the place was ok, but I would stay elsewhere: other 'classier' places are available at the same price if you time it right.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Yoon C,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us on Tripadvisor. It is important that our guests provide feedback, allowing us to review our standards, processes and amenities, allowing us to refine and review these where necessary. I am disappointed we did not exceed your expectations on this occasion as we do with so many of our guests and your rating is contrary to the majority. We will review your feedback and take action if required.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

nice /comfortable /friendly place excerlent staff willing to help when ever.clean and tidy comfortable room could have had more out of my stay but happy with what I had the best nigt ever will be back for more.

Date of stay: April 2015

Dear Shaun F,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to read you found your stay to be above your expectations with many highlights throughout, most notably the team and cleanliness levels. I will ensure your commendation is passed to the team involved.

Reviewed 3 May 2015

My second stay here and I simply cannot fault the hotel, clean modern rooms with iMacs and free internet access. It's close to the city centre and there's all you can eat full English buffet breakfasts. 10/10, will be staying again!

Date of stay: April 2015
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kevin B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2015

Dear Steve L,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stays with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to read you found both stays to be above your expectations with many highlights throughout, most notably the modern feel to the hotel and the cleanliness levels. I also note your comments regarding the location of hotel being ideal for exploring all Bristol has to offer.