Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
PremierInn.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
2,574 results
All reviews beefeater restaurant beefeater next door beefeater attached car park city centre bus station meal deal family room air con limited parking cabot circus good nights sleep budget hotel comfortable stay comfy bed floor primark
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2020

We use premier inn a lot for relatively cheap stop-overs. The beds are usually very comfortable so we normally sleep well. Unfortunately I barely slept last night as the mattress is so lumpy and the bed creaks whenever either of us move. The air conditioning unit is also very noisy (we can’t open the window). A bad night’s sleep only feels worse because finding somewhere to park was such a nightmare. Don’t bother with the first carpark mentioned in the confirmation email you’ll get - it’s tiny and there were already several frustrated premier inn guests trying to escape from it (having given up on finding a space) when we arrived. Instead head straight for Rupert Street carpark where there are a lot more available spaces (it’s more expensive but worth it for your sanity, ask at reception for a 25% discount card).

On the plus side the room is clean. And the receptionist was warm, friendly and very helpful. I’m sorry that I didn’t catch his name. Despite these plus points I won’t stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2020

Very good standard of the premier inn, Joe on reception was very helpful and accommodating. Have used this premier inn many times and always good, will return in the future. Excellent location for shopping and transport links etc.

Room tip: excellent location for shops and transport
Reviewed 17 August 2020

Having spent many a night in a Premier Inn, we have to say the staff at the Bristol Haymarket hotel have to be the jewel in the crown. Yes it’s a Premier Inn and the facilities are always what you expect, but the staff here really went above and beyond to make our stay hassle free. “Pay rises all round” *****

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

First up, the car park here. Booked as it advertised parking but upon arrival it’s clear it’s more an elongated concrete service route so once cars are parked up there is just room to drive down the centre (meaning if someone is trying to get out you’ll need to reverse the entire length of the area to let them pass. Add to this their £15 charge and when the 25 spaces are full they direct you to a NCP car park 10 minutes walk away.

Covid and social distancing, reception are behind screens but this is just a nod to say they did something. Lifts can hold 2 adults at 1 meter distance however during our stay we were the only guests wearing masks and 4 people were happy to push into a lift with no face coverings and there is nothing you can do. There’s hand sanitiser in reception but on guest floors you have to repeatedly grab door handles and hope for the best.

Breakfast - it’s in the attached Beefeater, they have closed the walk through from reception directly to the restaurant so you need to walk outside and down the pathway in the rain to enter through another door, up a set of steps and through a corridor. They advertise Costa Coffee but it’s just a push button machine. We were advised there was a strict one way system in the restaurant and then in order to get coffee or toast you needed to walk against the arrows of the one way.......crossing people entering the restaurant....sensible. Staff delivered the wrong food to a table and then when corrected lifted it off and gave to to another unconnected party of people. My partner ate his breakfast but the scrambled egg and bacon was simply incompatible with the word ‘food’. I’ve never seen white scrambled egg and one bite of bacon told me it was old and greasy with a vile aftertaste. There was little concern from staff who showed no visible signs of hand cleaning between tables, guests and uplifting dirty plates.

Overall if you want a room and don’t care about being able to park or how people handle your food then this is the place for you. On the upside there is a Costa store just 4 minutes walk away where you can get an hand crafted coffee and sausage bap for less than half the price these guys charge.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2020

Very central and immediately adjacent to the older Broadmead shopping centre but the new Cabot Circus centre is co-joined.

This is a 17 storey 1960s style building so not the most attractive but provides great view across the city on the higher floors.

There is limited parking on the site which is immediately accessible off the roundabout so you need to be aware when ready to turn off.

Not sure how many but I did not need to prove I was a Premier Inn customer to pay to park. Cashless machine and can pay in various increments. I paid for 24 hours at £15.00.

Excellent check-in as I was three hours early but they found me the family room. As always nice and clean and spacious.

The two children had singles which they said were really comfortable. My large double was lovely and comfy and so had a great nights kip. Excellent black out blinds and I did not notice the traffic on the roundabout below.

Bathroom was good with nice large deep bath. Shower was good too.

Nice TV size with some IT sockets like HDMI and USB. No USB sockets if that is an issue.

On the ground floor is the Beefeater Bristol Fashion. Unfortunately there was a technical problem the night it was due to re-open but there are numerous family friendly restaurants all within walking distance.

Restaurant on the upper floor and bar on the lower. The bar was open in the evening so provided a great place for me to put my feet up and have a bit of me-time.