Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Priceline
US$74
Free cancellation until 21/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$77
US$63
SAVE US$14
Booking.comUS$74
Hotels.comUS$74
getaroom.comUS$77
1,636 results
All reviews city centre car park cabot circus the ground floor modern hotel reception staff saturday night stayed here for one night twin room ihg parking gym inns bath ncp
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2017

There are some Holiday Inns which stick in the memory. One in Grenada in the Caribbean was outstanding. Closer to home, the one in Camden Lock is fab. And now I've found another. I'm an IHG member which gives me certain advantages - the obvious one being a saving - but when I checked in last Friday, the lady on reception offered me an automatic upgrade to a refurbished room on the top floor - which was seriously good - spacious, big bed, lovely shower, and great views over the City. Their people go out of their way to look after you - and were really pleasant. I am in Bristol often and would never stay anywhere else now. IHG are doing a great job with this brand.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the 7th (top) floor
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
BRSCC-FOM1, Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Hello Hallyborange,

WoooW!!! Thank you for you superb review and for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre.

We value all feedback which gives us a strategic overview how we can continue to offer a relaxing stay for all guests, and truly grateful that you chose us. We love to exceed expectations and I am so pleased that we have another guest that will remember us.

On behalf of the entire team, we are grateful to see positive feedback about our professional team who continue to showcase they are helpful and professional

We look forward to welcoming you back at our property.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at around 20 holiday inns this one is my favourite by far. Very friendly staff. Very good food. Very modern rooms and whirlpool baths. Love it. Parking is a little expensive even with the discount

Hello Yesterday,

Thank you for leaving a 5* review following your recent stay.

We appreciate your kind words about your stay and we are so pleased that we are bes and to know that you spent a lovely stay with us. It is brilliant to read that you particularly enjoyed our modern rooms and whirlpool baths.

Our team work remarkably hard to deliver a genuinely warm and friendly service, and so it really means a lot to us to have you mention that we perfectly achieve this.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and your comments regarding the car park prices most certainly taken into consideration as we work to constantly improve our very high standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future so you can indulge in more that we have to offer.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Arrived reasonably late and was checked in by Tomos. He directed me to order food and brought my room key to me after I had ordered my meal, which saved time and was a nice touch. Food was excellent. Room was a typical city centre type with no view but more than suitable facilities. Comfortable bed and pillows as per Holiday Inn brand. A good night's sleep was slightly overshadowed by the breakfast. Arrived at 730 and it wasn't that busy. I had a cooked breakfast with bacon that was "fatty" and black pudding that was soggy and again fatty. Not the best but certainly wouldn't put me off staying again. I give the hotel 8 / 10 but this would be higher if the breakfast was better. Well done to the staff and especially Tomos.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BRSCC-FOM1, Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Hi Papapilo,

Thank you very much for your comments following your recent stay at Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre.

We feel privileged that you have chosen our facilities for your city visit and I hope you had lots of fun. I am happy that you took advantage of our facilities including the parking and the Spot Kitchen & Bar.

I have taken note of your constructive feedback in regards Breakfast which is very important and appreciated by us. The comments toward staff are superb and I will be sharing with Tamas and the rest of the team as they truly deserve your praises.

Thank you once again for your review and we hope to welcome you shortly at our property.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed two nights for a training course in Bristol. First night went to sleep with bathroom fan noise expecting it to stop shortly. It did not and ruined my sleep. I complained next morning but returned at 5pm and still same problem. I had to chase up twice before eventually being told it was the aircon fan on the room making the noise and nothing could be done so moved me to another room. The reception staff were good about it but i am peed off i had to keep chasing it up before getting a resolution. Avoid rooms at the end of the corridor! They did deduct the cost of some drinks from my bill so fair play for that. The hotel is ok. Typical Holiday Inn. The free Internet was useless tbh. I couldn't not get anything to work on my laptop but guess they want you to pay for their premium wifi. The restaurant is ok. Food average pub food a bit overpriced as all these types of hotel are. The breakfast was nice. The staff are all lovely and friendly. I think its a bit pricey for what it is but its ok if you dont get a noisy room. Like most chain hotels its a bit soulless I would stay again, but would consider other options if going to Bristol.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BRSCC-FOM1, Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Hi Billy T,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at our property.

Your feedback is very important for us, therefore please rest assured that we have taken on board both positive and negative comments and addressed them with the relevant departments to ensure we wow our guests when they walk through our doors.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs at Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre.

Deputy General manager

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I stayed here while working at the Sound and Vision show at another hotel nearby.
Reception is on the second floor and only reachable after passing a concierge on the ground floor, which must help to keep guests secure. Check in was swift and painless. My room (316) was extremely spacious and the bathroom more than adequate, with a rain shower type shower head over the full sized bath, with a hand held shower option also available. Hot water was plentiful and delivered at good pressure.
The double bed was extremely firm - too firm for my taste but I still slept soundly on it. My only minor gripe was the lack of drawer space for clothes.
I only had breakfast in the restaurant but it was very good, in the buffet style.
All in all, a very pleasant three night stay.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BRSCC-FOM1, Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Hello SPaPP,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience.

I am pleased to note that your stay was fantastic particularly the service provided by our team. They really are a credit to our property and make a day being more special. Please rest assured that your praises will be shared with the entire team as they deserve your lovely feedback.

I am thrilled that you took advantage of all our facilities in special the room. It is important to us to ensure our guests have a comfortable stay/experience in all areas of the hotel and we are glad that we had another happy guest.

We hope to have the opportunity to look after you again soon.

Best Regards,