Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$79
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
US$79
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
Expedia.comUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
StayForLongUS$88
2,184 results
All reviews kiln restaurant double tree glass kiln warm cookies city centre king room train station lovely hotel temple meads station reception staff good size car parking comfortable stay stayed for one night comfy bed night's sleep saturday night
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Great rooms with rainfall shower heads in a spacious and premium look bathroom. All rooms have good size TV, iron and all the other required items. Breakfast was excellent full English with continental as well. Only downside is £15 parking overnight.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
John D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking to time to review your recent stay.

I am very pleased to read that you felt very comfortable when staying here. Our aim is to make your time away from home, as comfortable as possible, whatever your reason for visiting Bristol.

Our car parking charge, of £15 for a 24 hour period, is one of the best value rates within the Bristol city center hotels. It works out even better value than the public car parks within the center and has the convenience factor too.

I do hope that you will be returning to Bristol some time soon. I would very much like to be able to welcome you back once again.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a real home away from home. From the reception staff through to the breakfast service & bar staff, I cannot find fault with them.

I'm a regular visitor to the hotel and never disappointed. It's my go to hotel in Bristol without hesitation!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for completing a review of your time at the hotel. I was really pleased to read that you felt you had a very good stay, earning us a score of 5/5 and a hearty recommendation to boot!

The DoubleTree by Hilton brand is all making our guests enjoy their time with us. We know that we'll never be better than home but we hope to provide a level of warmth, friendliness and comfort that results in your time away from home being as good as it can be.

It's great to read that you view us as your "go to" hotel when staying in Bristol. One off reviews are great but reviews from regular guests are especially so. I like to think that it shows that we are able to deliver a great product consistently.

Once again, a really big thank you for continuing to choose us for your accommodation in Bristol. I look forward to being able to welcome you back once again.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

One of the best located hotels in Bristol is the DoubleTree. It is only a 10 minute walk from the station and it is close to shopping, restaurants and sights. They have a big gym with a good selection of machines. The restaurants and bar are at lobby level and they are good selection of drinks and food. Staff are very friendly and happy to help you with sightseeing and bookings. Breakfast is great and have a nice and balanced selection of food. Hilton elite members will get parking free as well as a good upgrade and a free drink.

Room tip: Get a room facing the back for less noise from the main road
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
John D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

It reads as though you had a very good stay all round. You are quite right to highlight our location within Bristol. We really are very well placed for anyone visiting Bristol for a number of reasons. Temple Quay business quarter is just about 5 minutes, as is Bristol Temple Meads train station. The historic harbourside is only 5 minutes away in the opposite direction. Bristol's shopping district starts around a 10 minutes walk away.

I am really pleased that you were so comfortable during your stay. Our Hilton Honor members do get some really good benefits, including at certain levels, complimentary parking, free drinks. I would recommend joining as its free and takes just a couple of minutes.

I do hope that you will be looking at returning to Bristol in the near future. I would love to be able to welcome you back once again.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I really couldn't fault this hotel. The rooms were clean, tidy and modern.
Beautiful view from the window.
24 hour food available which was very much appreciated at 3:30 in the morning, the reception staff (can't remember his name, but we called him man well) really couldn't do enough for us. 12 loud women too.
Breakfast was amazing. Again very clean.
Defiantly would return.

Dear Guest

Thank you for completing an online review of your stay. Your scoring us with 5/5 is very much appreciated indeed.

I am really pleased to read your comments regarding the service you and your party received during your stay, especially at 03:30 in the morning, after a fun night celebrating in Bristol. I have thanked our Night Reception Team personally for looking after you so well.

Our breakfast has always been very popular, especially on a Sunday morning. I think the variety & quality of food, added to the friendliness of the team, really makes for a great start to the day.

Once again, a big thank you for sharing your thoughts on your stay. I do hope that you might be thinking about a future trip to Bristol as we would love to be able to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights. Location good, quiet but only 10 minute walk into the centre.
Staff friendly. Room small, when extra bed added, we could not get round our bed. We were in the biggest type of room, based on that the rooms are not suitable for families. Bathroom had mould on it. Wet towels taken away but not replaced. Toilet didn't flush properly, reported it but not fixed. Let reception know at check out but not interested. Breakfast very average. Will not return.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for completing a review of your stay with us.

I am sorry that you feel you didn't have a great experience at the hotel. I am very surprised that the issues you described, when reported to a team member, weren't resolved. We have a "Make It Right" policy, where our team members will do their very best to resolve any issues that are reported.

I have circulated your comments to the management team and any changes, where applicable, will be made accordingly.