4,176 results
All reviews deluxe room free parking overlooking the harbour car park nespresso machine adjacent ncp bars and restaurants lovely hotel ss great britain excellent location an upgrade city centre saturday night lovely room comfy bed buffet style weekend break
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Perfect location for the harbour side nightlife, bars and clubs :) Came down in May and stayed elsewhere, spotted this hotel and thought it'd be perfect for another weekend away! Really lovely, quiet and classy hotel in the heart of the harbour. 15 min walk to the shopping centre Cabot Circus and lots of lovely restaurants and walks around too. Walk over a little bridge to the main bars/restaurant area - ideal if you want a night out in Bristol too! Hotel staff very friendly, even before arriving, I checked our booking was OK and they were very helpful; I asked for a quiet room and they sorted this for me. We didn't have enough towels after our room was cleaned the second day but they sent towels and chocolates as an apology - a very lovely and appreciated touch! Breakfast was nice and the hotel is very clean, tidy and peaceful. Definitely would recommend and even hopefully come back again one day!! Just what we needed for our weekend away!

Room Tip: 5th floor room 530 very quiet :)
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Bristol_GM1, Manager at The Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear Louise H,

Thank you for a great review.

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and more importantly that it was a relaxed break away. I am happy to hear we were able to resolve some of the issues you experienced and that they were resolved to a satisfactory standard.

I look for ward to seeing back again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

excellent location for the centre of bristol and the waterfront sites and restuarants. good value for money, very helpful service and welcome and excellent and very reasonably priced parking facilities

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bristol_GM1, Manager at The Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear Simon P,

Thank you for the amazing review.

I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and I do hope you will return in the future for another great break away.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. We had a superior double room which was very clean although a bit on the small side. We stayed two nights as going to Colston hall the second night. It's perfect for position as bars etc are just across the bridge outside the hotel and a five minute walk to the theatres. The staff are extremely helpful and pleasant. We will be going to Colston hall again and will use this hotel. (We have stayed in four others but prefer the Bristol)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Jonandmand62m

Thank you for the great review.

I am pleased to see you enjoyed your experience with us, one I hope you will repeat again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Spent this evening in the water side bar. Great beer at a reasonable pitcher sized rate. Freshly cooked Burgers from the bbq on site.
I'd recommend it as a good sports to viewing venue. Not too busy but enough for a good atmosphere.
You can find the bar at the back of the hotel water side next door to the main steak house restaurant.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review.

I am pleased you enjoyed our Shore Bar, it does have great setting and we do our best to show all big games.

I hope to see back there again for another great day of fun.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Fab hotel, fab service, and the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in! Will definitely be back.
NCP parking next door only £5.00 for the two days parking through the hotel.
Nespresso machines in the room. Paul Anthony hairdryer. Robe, slippers, and superb toiletries.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kate B
Bristol_GM1, Manager at The Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear dadto3,

Thank you for a great review.

I am pleased to see you enjoyed stay and will be retrurning in the future. Our car parking is an amazing benefit, something I was pleased to see you took full advantage of.

the Bristol