“Ok No-k”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Perry Road
Transit: Tyndall's Park , Park Row
Description: We started Zerodegrees because we knew that our customers would share our passion for fresh, modern, and innovative cuisine based on locally sourced ingredients, and for beer that does not contain any nasties. Being a family run company, we've been able to run Zerodegrees with those values in mind ever since. We feel proud to be able to say that our beer has no preservatives, no additives, no pasteurising, and no filtering, and that our food continues to meet our customer's expectations for great taste and innovation. Our commitment to Zerodegrees' standards remains as strong today as it has always been. Open your senses to Zerodegrees.
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great beer, lovely staff, poorly misjudged music

The aesthetics of the venue were well judged and well executed but somewhere along the line they forget the soul injection

1  Thank DayTrip145018

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I booked a table for a Friday evening, the waitress Agnes was fantastic, changes were made to orders and the service was prompt.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I had food and drinks here on a Friday night, a great place to catch up with friends. Pizza was really tasty!

The staff were fantastic especially Agnes! What a star, putting up with me and my drunk mates.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

The whole dining experience was ruined by the unexpected DJ and all day party hosted in the bar area of the restaurant. Although it was a Saturday night and a noisy restaurant atmosphere was to be expected, we had called earlier in the day to book a table and it would have been common courtesy for the member of staff taking our order to inform us that there would be a DJ playing very loud dance music! However we were not told and were forced to shout at each other over the table in order to hold a conversation. Not the type of dining experience we had hoped for or expected.

We complained to the waitress who served us and she was very apologetic but she also added "You could have asked to be seated upstairs which might have been quieter"... all very well and good, but had we known that we would have had trouble holding a conversation when we were sat less than 2ft from each other and were going to leave the restaurant with ringing ears we would have taken our business elsewhere. Given the volume of the music I very much doubt it would have made any difference.

All in all a highly uncomfortable dining experience for us and our guests which could have easily been avoided if the staff taking our reservation had been more considerate of all their guests' needs. After many years of enjoyable meals at this restaurant, I'm sorry to say I will not be returning.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Hadn’t been here for a few years but came with a large party. We were served by the rudest waiter I’ve been had the misfortune to meet. Interrupted us multiple times during our meal, not in a subtle way (as I’d expect) but thoroughly rude-we were taken aback at his manner. My food was ok but others were disappointed. Would not be looking to return