Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
US$54
US$40
View deal
SAVE US$14
All reviews city centre ten minute walk quiet location self service train station within easy walking distance restaurant staff comfy bed family room air con restaurants and bars quiet room would stay again excellent location night's sleep cabot circus temple meads station
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2020

Very handy for centre of Bristol, good quality Premier Inn, large tv in room which made a change, service all fine and breakfast good. Served at the table so, in some ways, better than the buffet system as seems more freshly cooked, especially fried eggs.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Scortonphil
Reviewed 7 October 2020

We had planned a family trip with our son to visit Bristol. were told no parking on site and had to pay full price parking costing us £46, we found out later after speaking to other guests that the hotel could give you discount tickets for parking. When I asked at reception I was rudely spoken to by a member of staff, who told me it was my fault I had not asked for the parking discount, we had been told nothing of it when we checked in. The second night was awful as so much noise and banging right on through until early morning.

1  Thank AELAELAELAEL
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay, it was clean and warm, friendly to. We stayed fri and checked out sunday, my only gripe was our room wasn't tended to, I was happy to have same bedding and towels for our visit was short, but would've liked tea, milk, coffee relplenished, so had to ask, I was told the reason being is cleaners do the room every 6 days?

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2020

The reception staff were great, Covid safety was taken very seriously. Booked 2 Premier Plus rooms and they were spotless and very comfortable. As someone previously mentioned there was no bottled water available.
We ordered 4 breakfasts at £8.99 each. Ordered 3 coffees, only 2 arrived. Our croissant order was incorrect. All 4 full English breakfasts were wrong ( including no eggs on any of them!) and our order for toast and marmalade.... the marmalade arrived but no toast! Really not good value for money at all. Were in a hurry so didn’t take time to complain at the time as we thought we could email once home. No way of contacting by email?? Though they sent us a ‘ please leave a review ‘ email. So here it is. Oh and the bacon was stone cold!!

Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Bargain, could not fault this hotel, it was immaculate, friendly staff. Easy check in/check out. Door cards worked first time! Water hot, Bed comfy! But I could have done with two rather than one pillow! But still no complaints. Would go back without a doubt. Excellent location too!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple