All reviews building work thyme restaurant city centre queen charlotte street member of staff ten minute walk car park great night sleep room card train station overnight parking self service quiet location restaurant staff within easy walking distance nice bathroom long weekend
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Another great PE lesson for all other hotel brands.

A large and modern structure, perfectly located between Bristol Bridge and St.Phillip's Bridge in central Bristol, about a ten minute walk along Temple Back, by the water side from Temple Meads station, if you're coming by train.

No human interaction was involved in my stay as I'd already checked in online which meant I could get my plastic key from one of the self-service machines to the right of the small reception desk.

My room was to the usual PE high standard with a huge and comfortable bed, a very good HD Samsung television, large desk and plenty of space with a nice bathroom.

No opening windows as the room and hotel are fully air-conditioned and I didn't need to fiddle with any buttons on the control panel as the temperature was perfect.

If visiting Bristol and not tied to certain days, do as I did and stay on a Sunday night as my room was incredible value at only £32.00 whereas the night before it was probably three times that.

I slept very well as the bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. I had a morning tea and coffee from the complimentary facilities and when I checked-out, left my plastic key at the desk.

It was a beautiful Bristol day and time to explore along the Avon and the location of this PE makes it perfect for such pursuits.

Good work.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank SF30A
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This is a modern, fairly new hotel, so all amenities are in good condition and work well. All the staff, most of whom were fairly young, were extremely helpful to us, considering that the hotel was very busy being a bank holiday.Alhough the hotel was located in a quiet area of the city (Finzels Reach) , it was still only a very short walking distance across the river to the main shopping areas and restuarants and very close to the Old City area and Castle Park. We will probably visit Bristol again and when we do we will certainly stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
2  Thank dacooper166
Reviewed 3 September 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 2 September 2018

this was our first stay in a Premier Inn.

well were not disappointed, a great location, hand to walk over the river coming out by the Galleries, or head of to Victoria st and walk down the river back and head to the waterfront.

Bed was reall, really comfortable, pillows were not brill though.

Room service should be checking soap, toilet paper batter though as we got caught short!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank phil m
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Having stayed here earlier in the year, we decided to book again for 3 nights over the bank holiday weekend. The hotel is very new, modern and in a central, but quiet, location. Check in was simple and efficient and the room was very clean and well equipped. My only issue was that the house keeping took until late afternoon to be completed on both days. However I can understand the weekend is a busy time and it was completed to a high standard. Definitely looking forward to my next stay!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank laurafrances345