“Lovey food & service ”

Pipal Tree Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 1,835 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$1 - US$18
Description: My family and I are life long 'Bristolians' and more importantly 'Eastonians' and it is through this lens we aim to give back to the local community which has provided so much for me and my young family. We look forward to providing Easton, first of all with Punjabi cuisine with a unique British fusion flavour, and in time to come, the whole of Bristol and beyond. With over 20 years as a senior chef and extensive experience in the catering industry, I know this will show in my hospitality as well as the cuisine I provide for a great experience!
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Went with a few friends having read reviews on trip advisor. The place is a little hidden away but well worth finding. The staff were welcoming and attentive without being in your face. The menu is small compared to the usual Indian food type restaurants but everything’s cooked freshly and a smaller menu makes more sense. We shared the vegetarian and meat starter platters and everything was lovely. We all had lamb for a main course and shared some vegetable rice and a couple of breads. It’s was more than enough food and all delicious. The lamb was honestly the best we’ve eaten out anywhere, so tender. We shared a slice of cheesecake and a kulfi to finish our meal. Two of us were on a dry January so were pleased the sell Cobra Zero. Overall a lovely experience and we will return. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Kirpal S, Owner at Pipal Tree Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

It is great knowing you had visited us from reading the trip advisor reviews, it is truly amazing we had lived up to your expectations. Our menu is small as we have only 10 starters and 9 mains each dish made fresh every day. Our lamb is free range as well as made in a secret courgette sauce. We look forward to seeing yousoon!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

excellent food, service and wonderful night. This was the night before my daughter's wedding, and what a celebration. Even a cake!

Kirpal S, Owner at Pipal Tree Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you so much, i couldn't be any more pleased that you had a wonderful night before your daughters wedding. We love knowing our customers are satisfied with what we provide.It is truly great knowing the overall outcome was fulfilled.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic vegetarian medley of samosa, bhaji and dips! Kids menu was really good and very friendly place. Really enjoyed it

Our samosas are made fresh with a seasonal veg filling. Thank you for leaving us a great review.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Fancied something different for lunch today so thought I would try Pipal Tree after reading the glowing reviews- I was not disappointed ! I went for the Vegetarian Medley which included homemade samosas, pakoras and wedges. All three items where absolutely delicious and went perfectly with the homemade sauces- including a strawberry and red pepper salad garnish!

Service was friendly and welcoming . I will definitely be back to try the evening menu.

I'm extremely happy to know the overall experience was enjoyed and thank you very much for leaving us such a brilliant review. We hope seeing you very soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I went for brunch with my yoga group at the Pipal TreePunjabi restaurant and it was lovely. The service was good and the food excellent. I enjoyed my meal a lot. I am vegetarian but they also cook meat. The dessert was a lovely Turmeric cheese cake with ginger, sseds and chocolate and chilli to die for. I really recommend this place. I will be back again, hopefully soon.

Thank you very much for choosing our restaurant to eat with your yoga group, there is nothing better knowing you enjoyed your meal. We try to cater to many people that have different food preferences just like yourself. We look forward seeing you soon,