“Excellent atmosphere - so happy to be back!”
Review of Piccolino Bristol

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Piccolino in Bristol captures the spirit of Italy with its great food, unrivalled style and vibrant, charming character. Located in the striking new development of Cabot Circus, Piccolino is enhanced by its own equally eye-catching exterior, together with a delightful al fresco terrace that is the perfect place to take a break from shopping and enjoy a relaxing drink or bite to eat with friends. Once inside, the vibrant green leather upholstery, striking black marble table tops and sleek wooden finishes ensure a contemporary style and bold design with a smart yet informal atmosphere. Meanwhile, the chefs work passionately in the open kitchen, creating every dish with care and precision, whilst the sight of fresh pasta being made from scratch is a delightful spectacle for you to watch whilst enjoying modern and classic Italian cuisine.
Reviewed 25 April 2021

Yesterday was our first trip out since restrictions were lifted. Piccolino staff made us feel very safe. Everything was spotless. The staff were attentive and friendly but kept a safe distance. The food was delicious - I had the fillet steak and it was cooked perfectly - just to my liking. Had a Negroni and an Aperol Spritz before dinner with garlic and smoked cheese bread - was so good. I would go back again for that alone!! Even though we can’t go inside yet they managed to give the same warm Piccolino welcome - the terrace looked lovely with newly planted flowers, the heaters were on for the evening and the music was just right. Thanks to Ramona and staff for another memorable evening - we will be back soon!!

2  Thank W9270LGlisaw
Write a reviewReviews (909)

Reviewed 25 April 2021

I visited this restaurant yesterday evening and from the moment we arrived we felt welcome and looked after. Covid guidelines were followed with clear markings on the floor, hand sanitising stations and staff all wearing masks. Even eating al fresco we had tables well apart from other diners and lovely heaters provided. We had 3 courses and cocktails and all were incredible! It’s great they have a separate menu catered to vegetarians! Opens up options and stops you feeling like the awkward one. The highlight for me was dessert! if you haven’t tried the strawberry cheesecake do it! And thank me later! Will be back soon!

3  Thank lilmisscj88
Reviewed 25 April 2021

Me and my sisters decided to book a table for a meal last night. We were so blown away by the service I had to write a review!!

We arrived at the restaurant and were greeted by the Manager (Ramona) who showed us to our table and complimented my outfit (always a good start). Being a Saturday night it was very busy yet we felt totally safe due to picollino’s covid procedures - spacing the tables out, the hand sanitiser available and masks all the staff were wearing, we felt completely at ease. We ordered our drinks and food and within minutes our food arrived and cocktails were being consumed! I was so surprised to see how busy they were yet the attention to detail and service didn’t lack at all. I highly recommend the Lychee Daiquiri cocktail, it’s strong but yummy!

Our food was excellent, the prices are reasonable and the restaurant in itself has such a good atmosphere. Picollino is somewhere I’d visit again and again. It’s a Great place to sit outside on a sunny evening, the outdoor heaters, the great music and general buzzing vibe give you a feeling like you’re somewhere far away in Europe and I love that! It helps that every member of staff i encountered is European (always a good sign of good food!!)

In summary, I can’t recommend this place enough!
A huge thank you to Ramona and her Team for making us feel safe, important and part of your picollino family!!!!!!

We will see you soon x

2  Thank Bennorman23
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Food was good but covid policies are not strict enough to ensure guests are kept safe. One member of staff who served us had his mask under his nose every time he served us, also we received a beer in a dirty glass with lipstick on which made us very uncertain about the general hygiene levels. We want to support restaurants through their reopening but unfortunately will not return here.

1  Thank EmmaTurner25
Reviewed 19 April 2021

I ate here last week and I was so pleasantly surprised with the experience. Beautiful food, fabulous drinks and lovely service. Will definitely be coming again!

2  Thank 402akeemh