“Incredible ”
Review of Ceres Coffee

Ceres Coffee
Ranked #12 of 1,829 Restaurants in Bristol
Description: Ceres Coffee , A small independent bringing Melbourne's famous brunch and cafe culture to the heart of Bristol's Stokes Croft. Come in for delicious Square Mile coffee, great food and drink 7-days-a-week, 8am-3pm. We also run our fantastic supper club Tuesday-Saturday 18:00-22:30 bringing inspired beautiful menus that change every few days to reflect what’s fresh from local markets in Bristol straight to your plate.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I love a different cafe. I loved this place. Well catered for vegetarians - menu varied and exciting. The burnt butter Hollandaise was beautiful and my sweetcorn fritters . Yum! Really good coffee . We will be back

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I haven't had as good of a brunch as I had here just recently in many years, I am absolutely obsessed with this restaurant after only one single try. I ordered the eggs benedict on a thick cut crunchy toast with their homemade cured bacon, and not it is the only thing I want to eat for the rest of my life. Give it a try, I absolutely suggest it!!

2  Thank rewayne
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The food is wonderful but the setting is horrible. Go there if you looking for uncomfortable expensive good food!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Went for breakfast on a Sunday morning - opens at 8am which is great for early risers! Had a potato gratin with creamed spinach, wild mushrooms and substituted poached eggs for bacon. Ordered at the counter but great service. Very rustic in décor but freshly made food. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here today and it was incredible. If you’re staying anywhere near the centre of Bristol then it’s definitely worth a visit, the walk will be worth it I promise! The staff were super friendly and attentive. The food so so fresh and delicious and it was quick efficient service. We spoke to the owner and head chef on our way out and he told us he used to work at Milk in Balham, London which was also another fav restaurant of ours. We’re so glad we found him as his food is incredible and so filling we had brunch at about 11am and I’m still full now at almost 6pm. Couldn’t fault anything about this place, just go.