“Best Italian meal in Bristol (if not the World)!”
Review of Pasta Loco

Pasta Loco
Ranked #7 of 1,765 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Description: 2 cousins 1 passion - hospitality. Great fresh in house cooked pastas stemming from Italian recipes with a twist from Ben Harvey with his cousin Dominic BOREL leading the front of house operation - a perfect mix!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What can I say? This is simply superb food! The menu is constantly changing, depending on what fresh ingredients they have and can then whip up into something sublime. Been twice now and really impressed on both occasions. The staff are really friendly and know what they're doing + really care that you're enjoying yourself. There can be a long wait list to get a table, as they're so popular. You won't be disappointed though, really I can't recommend it enough.

1  Thank Matthew S

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The best Italian I’ve ever been to. First visited here after a recommendation from a friend and was not disappointed. I have since taken other friends and family to enjoy pasta loco and have enjoyed it every time. The staff are so friendly and welcoming. The food is delicious. I love that they only have five mains on the menu, and every one is excellent. I cannot recommend this place enough. Even when one of my party on one occasion had a restrictive diet, they couldn’t do enough to accommodate her. Really deserve all the success.

1  Thank mnb171
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Went a few times when it first opened and haven’t managed to get down for a while. Went to the restaurant for an dinner on my birthday. Lovely fresh pasta, nice vegetarian options for my pals. Nice touches and always chill AF. Great waiting staff too.

1  Thank gav1976r
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times but my most recent was with my 12 year old son.Dom & the rest of the staff were very attentive and made us feel at home instantly.we had the duck for starters which was amazing and I has the belly of pork pasta which was cooked to perfection.if your lucky enough to get a table here then you will not be disappointed. See you guys soon!

1  Thank Scampi1069
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews and thought "these are a bit over the top" , but they are not . Myself and a couple of other aged foodies had tried to get in here for weeks and eventually got a table for lunch . The set lunch is superb and amazing value. Starters were for me a lovely light salad with Spanish anchovies , pickled vegetables and a dressing my two colleges tied the other 2 staters on the set menu both great . Then I had pasta packets made with squid ink and filled with a lovely prawn based stuffing served with a citrus sauce . The others had linguine with beef slices and a sauce . We finished with cheese and biscuits . £17.50 per head ! Nice wine list , we had a good Spanish white , blend of 3 grapes with Albereno the main one . Light and ideal with starters and then a Montepulciano Red . Nice coffee to finish . The advice was delightful , knowledgable , helpful and efficient but also when we asked for a break before cheese they left us alone till we asked for attention. The place was totally rammed with lunchers . The predominant impression was of people smiling and having a good time , both eaters and severs . I can see why this place has a great reputation , it deserves it . I will be back .

1  Thank Nicholas M