All reviews safari park afternoon tea the cottages lovely hotel safari package chinese room sandwiches and cakes sculpture gallery stayed for two nights golf club bletchley park wedding party lounge area hotel restaurant buffet breakfast public areas high street
Reviewed 25 June 2016

My daughter wanted to go for afternoon tea for her 15th birthday. After reviewing a few places we decided on The Woburn Hotel. It just so happened that it fell on the weekend of the Queen's 90th birthday celebrations. What a lovely place. The staff were very courteous and helpful. The variety of sandwiches and cakes on offer were delightful. My daughter had a wonderful time. We enjoyed it so much that we are taking our American exchange student for afternoon tea there (hope she enjoys it as much as we did). Thank you for making my daughters birthday tea a time to remember.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
David B, Manager at The Woburn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Dear Michelle S,

We are delighted that you had such a good time visiting us for Afternoon Tea to celebrate your daughter's birthday.

Woburn is indeed the 'home' of afternoon tea and visiting us should be an interesting exeperience for your American exchange student.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed for the safari break with my wife for her birthday treat. We arrived and were created by friendly and helpful staff and directed to our room. The room was really well presented and there was a hand written note from the manager welcoming us on the bed with a soft toy. We ate in the Oliver's restaurant and the staff were excellent as was the food. Would not hesitate to go back or to recommend

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear chris_pr_bucks,

Thank you for this lovely review following your recent stay on our Woburn Safari Package.

we are delighted that you and your family had such an enjoyable time staying with us and dining in Olivier's.

we all hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back very soon to The Woburn Hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

I stayed at The Woburn as a guest of a corporate event which was being held the following day. The hosts arranged for 20 of us to dine in one of the rooms next to the restaurant (Olivers) The food was excellent but what stood out the most was the attention to detail of the waitress staff who served us. In particular Isabelle, who ensured our party received the very best service and continually ensured all guests continued to enjoy their meal.

This is an excellent hotel with professional and efficient staff who make their guests welcome

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear monicalorenne,

it is very pleasing to read how much you enjoyed staying and dining with us on a recent corporate event. However was is more gratifying is pointing out the professionalism of the team.

Your comments have been shared with the individual named, who was very 'chuffed' by this feedback.

Once again thank you.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Stayed last night and found the hotel very comfortable well staffed an all round enjoyable experience.
Good parking nice buffet breakfast I would definitely stay again if I play Woburn golf course again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
David B, Manager at The Woburn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2016

Dear mulberryhel9,

Thank you for this review, it was a pleasure to have you staying with us.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

There are not many places I have been to (and there have been a few!) where they get it perfect!!! But Woburn Hotel is one of those places.

From the point of booking through to my questions in between and checking in they were brilliant... offering advice, always emailing back promptly and nothing was too much.

We asked for wine glasses in the room prior to check in as it was my birthday which they remembered and I also got a lovely Birthday card from them which was a lovely touch.

The staff were lovely and very friendly.

The room was beautiful... we stayed in one of the cottages Cairnsmore which had a small living room, bedroom with gorgeous views and lovely large bathroom.
They had thought of everything including a fan which was most appreciated since it was very warm!

There was a small fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and iron and ironing board so you had everything you needed.

We had booked to eat in Oliviers which was wonderful and they also bought out a Happy Birthday plate with small cake son it after the meal which again was very thoughtful :)

The next day was my husbands birthday.... and as a surprise I ordered breakfast to the room... I had noted on the back it was his birthday and along with breakfast came a plate of strawberries and happy birthday written in white chocolate. Its a small thing but made it very special for him and this is one of the reasons this place is so wonderful... you can see they make a real effort to make sure your stay is perfect!

Breakfast was delicious...... as was dinner.

We had a truly wonderful stay and I would say to anyone passing STAY HERE its beautiful, service is excellent and you honestly cant wait for more... and if you do just ask... I am sure they would be more than happy to make it happen :)

Thank you for a wonderful stay celebrating our birthdays!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveller1986Em
David B, Manager at The Woburn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Traveller1986Em,

Thank you so much for your very kind review of The Woburn Hotel, we are delighted that your experience of the hotel fully met your expectations.
Your comments will be shared with the team who will be pleased to know how much their efforts are being appreciated.
Once again thank you and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back very soon to Woburn.

David Bouchet