“Yum yum”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Thai yellow curry, mussan curry and the chicken and pumpkin curry are sooooo good. They need a bit of a revamp it's a bit daggy but great food. There's also a lovely waitress with long dark brown hair who is lovely

Reviewed 9 February 2017

this is the BEST Thai in Dapto and there are a few
Polite, helpful staff, great service
cheap and BYO

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I had eaten here a number of years ago and remembered it being good, so decided to return with my husband on a recent trip to Wollongong for a family wedding. We were after a quiet dinner and that is just what we got!
Service was fast and our food was tasty. Decor is nothing to write home about but fairly typical of a lot of Thai restaurants I have been to.
It's a fairly small restaurant, nothing fancy but perfect for quiet, casual dining.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Recently decided to try Thai food in Dapto. Chose One Thai for lunch. I had Chilli Basil Beef and was disgusted by the food presented. Firstly I was given the wrong meal of chicken and then presented with stewed beef in a gravy. Yuk not at all what I have experienced before when ordering the same dish elsewhere. Could'nt eat it. Won't be going back.
My partners dish of Thai prawn salad was marginally better.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

I wasn't expecting too much of this place, but was pleasantly surprised by my lunch special Green Curry Beef today (although slightly disappointed that they claimed to be out of lamb). The flavour was beautiful, you could really taste the kaffir lime, with a good spice level (I like my chilli). The serving size of the take away was quite generous. I think I'll be back!