All reviews breakfast was amazing stayed here feel so welcome blue bell tyne sue sunkist pub goats bedroom
Reviewed 3 July 2017

This is the third time we have stayed here and each time we are charmed by the friendly helpful owners, they really make you feel so welcome. The rooms are cosy, comfortable and spotless, the beds excellent. The view from the bedroom at the front of the house is stunning and the rooms at the back have views of the lovely garden. The cooked breakfast is just great and Sue and Chris the owners really do go the extra mile for their guests. We came back in the evening to find Sue had put wine glasses by our bottle of wine and where I had draped a dress over the towel rail it had been neatly hung on a very pretty hanger. It's gestures like this make you smile and your stay special. Look forward to coming back next year.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gardenmidget
Reviewed 8 June 2017

This is one of the best B & Bs I have stayed in. Spotless and run by a very friendly lady called Sue, who made me and my family very welcome, and allowed my granddaughter to play with her two lovely dogs. The breakfast was amazing and she kindly allowed my granddaughter to help feed her goats afterwards. Fabulous spot in the Tyne valley, great for visiting Hadrian's Wall as well as Newcastle/Gateshead. Could not fault it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2016

In a beautiful location with wonderful views. The whole place was spotlessly clean and the bed one of the comfiest I have ever slept in. Sue and Chris are really friendly and make you feel very welcome. Sue also cooks one mean breakfast!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely time here. Our room was spotless and very comfortable. Sue was very hospitable and really helpful. The views are amazing. And it's very peaceful. It's easy to find. Very good location for exploring Northumbria and some good pubs nearby for evening meals. Will definitely stay again if we are in that area

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I've just stayed 3 nights with Sue and Chris who made me feel so welcome it was just like staying with old friends. The view, over the Tyne Valley, from the terrace is lovely. Easy access to Corbridge Hexham and Metro Centre as well as beautiful countryside. My bedroom was very comfortable and well equipped with tea coffee hairdryer and tv. The en-suite was spotless. I couldn't have asked for anything better and would definitely recommend Sunkist B&B to anyone looking for a relaxing place to stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are double even when staying alone. Room to the North has a super views over Tyne Valley but other rooms have garden views.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo