“Lunch with the family ”

Daniels Fish & Chips
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Broadstone
Price range: US$3 - US$23
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our Broadstone branch includes both a restaurant and a takeaway.
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Went to visit family in Broadstone and they offered to book Daniels and we were not disappointed. Lovely fish and chips and friendly staff.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I went to this location quite late at night about 10 minutes before closing. I found it took a while for them to get my order finished. I dont know why but I did get some free peas and curry sauce. So all in all, not bad

Reviewed 30 September 2016

This was absolutely delicious. Slightly more expensive than the nearest f & c shop but lovely. Not greasy at all.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Took my wife to this fish and chip establishment at approximately 6.30 pm on Monday. Obviously something wrong at the restaurant counter. Workmen banging with hammers accompanied by loud drilling sounds - all in an area with food passing through and hot/cold drinks being prepared. Not an ideal environment in which to enjoy an evening out. Service was very slow although the young lady who eventually served us was pleasant and polite. My dessert of Apple and Blackberry Crumble with custard was worth waiting for and provided us with the laugh of the evening. The young server, when the crumble and hot custard was eventually produced, asked me if I wanted a spoon with which to eat the dessert!!! Somehow a knife and fork didn't seem appropriate!!! Perhaps it's time the management of this restaurant invested a little time explaining CUSTOMER SERVICE standards and expectations to his/her young employees. Having said all that, the quality of the meal was excellent but some general and basic improvements are necessary to encourage return customers.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I long ago gave up on getting decent enjoyable food from here. Its overpriced for what you get and what you do get isn't worth waiting for. I've only used the restaurant twice since it was Longs Fish and Chips and have been far from impressed on the day and on the day after.
I've never used the takeaway but am assuming it will be the same; judging from friends' experiences, I'm probably right.

2  Thank Pauley B