Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$108
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$114
PricelineUS$108
TravelocityUS$114
HurbUS$129
All reviews bus stop bar restaurant bar staff lovely hotel pleasant stay top class city centre following morning visiting limerick university bernie motorway ireland receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

The room we stayed in where clean. There was a lot of warm water in the shower. The bed was comfy and no lack of pillows. The variety on the menu was good food where excellent. The resepsion were very friendly. and the service we got were excellent.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bernie O'Brien, Guest Services / Front Office at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2022

Dear Dagfinn B,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

It is clear from your review that we ticked many boxes to ensure your stay with us was memorable.

We hope that you will return to partake of our hospitality. Should you require any assistance with your accommodation requirements I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Kind regards,
Bernie (Guest Relations)

Reviewed 16 September 2022 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night at the Kilmurray Hotel. Having stayed here previously I knew we would have a lovely stay. Rooms are very comfortable and a great breakfast is served. We were spoilt for choice. Very convenient to Limerick city.

Dear Sally B,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. It is greatly appreciated.

It is extremely satisfying when guests who have previously experienced first hand the wonderful service and attention they receive as our guests return, knowing that we will do all we can to ensure they will not be disappointed.

Please feel free to contact me direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com should you be returning.

Kind regards,
Bernie (Front Office)

Reviewed 12 September 2022 via mobile

Stayed for one night.
Receptionists were very pleasant and friendly on check in. We had a room on the ground floor which was good enough for our stay but nothing special - comfy bed, okay shower but clean and well presented.
Food in the restaurant was nice enough (although I do have to say that the sticky toffee pudding isn’t a sticky toffee pudding- it’s a microwave chocolate sponge with sauce over the top - very disappointing!!) and the service was very good.
Breakfast was self service and the food was of good standard.

Reviewed 10 September 2022

Currently staying here for a night. Room is relatively old and run-down. Cigarette burns in the carpet, musty odor (assuming from someone smoking in here). Just not a very pleasant place to stay. It is astounding to me that they get 200 euro for a room like this, but I suppose this is also related to the hotel market at present. With so many options in town I would probably recommend looking elsewhere.

Reviewed 8 September 2022 via mobile

We have stayed here several times. This time when I booked it something came up and I rang the hotel to cancel for this night but I would need it the following week the receptionist wasn't very nice or helpful just said if I canceled I would lose my full payment. I eventually got my plans changed and went to the Kilmurray. My son calls it a motel and really he's right. There was no warm welcome from the receptionist this time very clinical. The room was average and don't expect to have more than one coffee as the tea/coffee/milk is minimal not even a biscuit!! The bar was overcrowded and noisy had to wait for a table just to get drinks. I won't be staying here again on my next trip to Limerick. 210 euro for room only in a very average place is ridiculous.