All reviews bus stop no lift munster rugby bar restaurant bar staff room was clean and comfortable city centre stayed for nights lovely hotel pleasant stay breakfast room excellent stay following morning double bed thomond park main course would stay again
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel was lovely. Spacious and comfortable room and lots of car parking spaces. Easy to find on the main road. Friendly and helpful staff. Had a great meal n the restaurant. I would stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
KilmurryLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear PHD1011,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

As a family owned and run hotel we strive to create a calm and relaxing environment for our guests’, where a warm Irish welcome is always what one can expect. It is a matter of personal pride to each member of staff to ensure we deliver an excellent dining experience with friendly service throughout.

We hope that you will return again. Should this be the case I would be happy to oversee any accommodation requirements you may have. With this in mind I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I recently traveled to Ireland with my 5yr old daughter for a surprise party for my parents in Limerick.We made a great choice by staying in the killmurry lodge hotel. The staff could not be more helpful and approachable.They even left a surprise gift for my daughter in our room with a kind letter.the food and service was top class. The whole experience was fantastic. I highly recommend the killmurry lodge hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear 124ciaranp,

Thank you taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. It really is a pleasure to read.

Our guests comfort is of paramount importance when they come to stay with us. Any assistance we can give them to ensure this, is what we always aim to achieve. I look forward to sharing your review with all our staff.

When you do wish to return I would be happy to be of assistance with your accommodation requirements. I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Love the Kilmury. Hotel is authentic & service is outstanding. I arrived at 6am Sun and a guy quickly came who was on the night shift. He provided me w/ coffee & pastries while I wait for the receptionist to see if I can get a room earlier than expected. They gave me a room 1 hr later. Awesome experience. I forget the guy's name but he needs a raise. Receptionists and wait staff were incredible. I really liked Barry, the Bar Tender from the Bar/Restaurant. He is quite personal and friendly. It's people like that that really make a difference and make you want to come back even more. He deserves a raise too. Really love all the lounge areas throughout the hotel. I would definitely stay here again. I've now stayed there 3 out of the 4 times I've been to Limerick.

Room Tip: Best choice for price, service and quality.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Pat P,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

It is a matter of personal pride to each member of staff that our guests are made to feel special when they come to stay with us. As one of Limerick's only family owned and run hotels we strive on a daily basis not only to meet our guests expectations but rather to exceed them. I have shared your review with Barry who was particularly pleased with a personal mention.

When you do wish to return I would be happy to assist you with your accommodation requirements. I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 19 September 2018

We visit our family in Annacotty and it is an extra special visit when we stay overnight in the Kilmurry Hotel. We receive a warm welcome and feel it is like going home when we arrive in the Kilmurry. The staff are excellent, professional, welcoming and friendly.
Nothing is too much for the staff to ensure we feel welcome and comfortable. We also enjoy many meals and they are always well prepared and presented. Again the staff ensure our meals are perfect.

Room Tip: Every room is perfectly situated and comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear annsmyth1572018,

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

It is particularly gratifying when one of our regular guests takes the time to let us know that we are consistently delivering excellence in service which is our aim. We like to build up a connection with our regular guests and will go to great lengths to ensure their comfort and needs are met.

We hope to have you back again shortly. Should I be able to assist you in any way with your accommodation requirements I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Following the passing of my Father in England earlier this year we had a Mass booked in St.Johns Cathedral, Limerick his home City. The Kilmurray was recommended by my cousin. I booked three months in advance and the room was reserved without taking payment. On check in we were offered the choice to pay up front or on check out. We have never stayed anywhere before that had this option.

As a seasoned traveller all over Europe I have to say all the staff are exceptional. The reception, bar staff, waiting staff and cleaners were so polite and helpful they are a credit to this hotel. I only drink decaf coffee and ran out on first day so on my way out I asked at reception if I could have a couple more. The reception desk advised it would be sorted. When I came back several sachets had been taken to the room.

We ate in Nelligan's bar one evening with my sister and brother in law. We chose 4 different meals and each was excellent.

Obviously for the four days we visited most was taken with family but the location is excellent on a direct route into Limerick, a bus stop right outside, the university directly behind. Reception rang a taxi which was 12€ into town. The bus was 2.3€ one way.

The hotel is modern, spotlessly clean with fabulous staff, highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear stevegriffin147,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. Your kind recommendation is greatly appreciated.

We aim to deliver excellence in service to all our guests and it is clear from your review that at least on this occasion we succeeded. It is a matter of pride for each staff member to ensure that all our guests needs are met to the best of our ability ensuring they experience the world famous Irish warmth and hospitality.

If you wish to return and require any assistance with your accommodation needs. I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Benie O' Brien