All reviews bus stop no lift munster rugby bar restaurant bar staff room was clean and comfortable stayed for nights pleasant stay limerick area city centre lovely hotel breakfast room following morning double bed thomond park main course breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend this hotel. Right from check in we were made feel extremely welcome. It’s a very warm friendly hotel. The staff are extremely obliging and friendly. As a result we stayed in the hotel for dinner. The food was of high standard and very reasonably priced. The rooms were spotless and spacious. I will definitely be paying a visit back there.

Date of stay: October 2017
KilmurryLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear karenmka,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of you recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. Your kind recommendation is greatly appreciated.

It is our prime objective from the moment our guests come through the door, to ensure that they are treated to genuine Irish hospitality, in a family owned and run hotel. We strive to offer each of them an experience which we ourselves would like to receive, in a friendly and courteous manner and when we get such a response we know it is all worthwhile.

I would be happy to personally oversee your accommodation requirements when you do wish to return. With this in mind I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 2 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Really enjoyed my few days here with very friendly staff and lovely food. Hotel is very clean and is close to all amenities. By the third day the staff would great you by name and it really felt like old fashioned genuine service. A rarity these days!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank John N

Dear John N,

Thank you for such a lovely review following your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

It is great that we ticked so many of the important boxes for your stay. Our aim always is to deliver excellence in quality and service to all our guests in a friendly and helpful manner with the emphasis on the true meaning of Irish hospitality.

When you wish to return, should you require any assistance with your accommodation requirements then I may be contacted directly at 061-331133 Ext. 2 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Just back from a three day stay in this wonderful hotel. While we were there they hosted a huge chess tournament and what seemed like two large groups of students and still the staff were excellent,really pleasant and so welcoming. We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Caitheen13,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

We pride ourselves on delivering excellence in service throughout all areas of the hotel and in particular during times when we are extremely busy ensuring that this is an area which does not get neglected. Each and every guest who walks through our door deserves our time and attention. This to us is the true meaning of Irish warmth and hospitality.

When you do wish to return, if I can be of any assistance with your accommodation requirements, please contact me direct on 061-331133 Ext. 2 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My experience at Kilmurry Lodge is second to none. Best most friendly staff, best Pub, and a very clean environment. I cannot say enough about the front desk staff! They area wealth of information and so happy to chat. Do yourself a favor and stay here if you are going to Ireland.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear jrobbins23,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

It really is a pleasure to read and I will take great pleasure in sharing it with all our staff here. It is our main aim to provide our guests with a unique experience in Irish warmth and hospitality in a family owned and run hotel. From the tone of your review it is clear to see that on this occasion our objective has been met.

Should you wish to return I would consider it a pleasure to personally oversee your accommodation requirements and with this in mind I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 2 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Such a beautiful place. Lovely attention from the stuff and awesome food. It is also very good connected to the city and the rooms are really comfortable. I really recommend this hotel even though it is just for bussiness and you spend one night there. You will not regret it! I wanna thank to the receptionist Anna who has helped me and treat me as a “mum”!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Laure B,

I am pleased to read such positive feedback based on a really enjoyable stay and your recommendation is greatly appreciated. I look forward to sharing this review with Anna who will be especially pleased with a personal mention.

When you wish to return in the future, should you require any assistance with your reservation requirements I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 2 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com