2 people are viewing this hotel
US$129
Free cancellation until 08/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$129
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
Official Site
US$104
Hotels.comUS$129
Trip.comUS$121
HurbUS$139
1,592 results
All reviews garden room afternoon tea wedding venue lovely hotel wedding reception top class bar food from start to finish leisure centre would highly recommend this hotel staff were so friendly second to none food was lovely couldn't do enough bar staff family room limerick city
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2022

Hotel very good and all staff excellent
Easy parking
Dog friendly which was a big plus for us dog was allowed everywhere except restaurant
Only disappointment was the food dinner was very average
But would go back and recommend to everyone

Date of stay: November 2022
Melissa Kenny, General Manager at Castletroy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2022

Good Evening,

Many thanks for leaving us such a great review.

The team will be delighted with the feedback on your stay here with us. I was surprised to read you found your evening meal average as we usually get amazing feedback on the food here in the hotel. I will discuss this with the Kitchen Team.

We look forward to welcoming you all back to us again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2022

The Castletroy Park Hotel is one of my favourite hotels in limerick.
We have attended a few weddings in the past & have had sunday lunches at hotel ,so when it came to our own big day there was no other option for us.

From booking our date up on till the very day the staff went over & beyond to help us in any way possible to create the day we wanted down to the smallest detail.
A big shout out to Shannon , Melissa & Eddie who made sure our day went smoothly.
The Ceremony & Dining rooms where beautiful decorated, & feedback from all our family & friends that the rooms where fabulous as was the bridal suite.
The food at the wedding was amazing.
I would 100% recommend the Castletroy Hotel for any occasion.

Lisa Collins

Date of stay: October 2022

Good Evening Lisa,

Many thanks for leaving such lovely words about your recent big day here with us.

We were thrilled to hear that you & Jeff had an amazing day that all your guests also enjoyed.

Shannon & Eddie look after all our Brides & Groom with such care to ensure they have a fantastic day.

We look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Wishing you both a lifetime of love, laughter & happily ever after.

Reviewed 10 November 2022

Stayed in Castletroy for one night last weekend. I arrived at the hotel at 10 past five in the evening, I had to queue at reception for 30 minutes to be told that my room wasn't ready and the receptionist would call me when it was ready. I waited in the lobby for another 35 minutes and no sign of anyone to tell me my room was ready so I went and queued again for reception and magically my room was ready at that moment. In the room they had not provided and towels and there was a cot taking up a quarter of the room. I went to reception and told them the situation to which he said he would speak to a manager, towels got brought up to the room but not a word said about a manager. The next day I voiced my concerns to the hotel manager who was disgusted and did apologise but she took my contact details and said she would be in touch, no word since. My aunt also stayed in a different room the same night and was sure her sheets were not changed as there were stains. Not acceptable for a four star hotel.

1  Thank 284rayn

Good Evening Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Following on from speaking with you we have put a new training structure in place to ensure that the above does not happen again.
I can assure you this is not the norm for The Castletroy Park Hotel as you can see from our many 5 star reviews.
Again my apologies for the lapse in service here & I hope this does not deter you from visiting us again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 7 November 2022

I had booked the Princess afternoon tea and nail painting for 7 kids & 2 adults at the end of October and from start to finish, the experience was fantastic. I spoke with Serena in the beauty rooms who organised everything for me. She was a pleasure to deal with and helped me when I needed to change a few details last minute! She was brilliant with the girls whilst doing their nails and was very patient with them all. She had our table waiting for us after the nail painting and we sat down to a scrumptious afternoon tea. I cannot recommend the staff at this hotel highly enough, everyone was a pleasure to deal with

Date of stay: October 2022
Melissa Kenny, General Manager at Castletroy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2022

Good Evening,

We are thrilled to hear that you & the girls enjoyed your recent visit to Serena in the spa & then the afternoon tea afterwards.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review & I will be sure to pass this all on to the team

Hopefully we will see you all back here again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2022

Amazing hotel from the minute you go in the door to the minute you leave. Our room was so clean and so comfortable.. the room was at the right temperature and we had a lovely view . The food was amazing. We were at a ball there last night and the menu catered for everyone. . The breakfast in the morning was so fresh and the different types of bread and cereals. Loads of variety for everyone. Staff were so nice and accommodating. They were so attentive to your needs and always greeted you with a smile. .

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good Evening Lorraine,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your recent visit here to us.

We are thrilled to hear that your experience was an enjoyable one. The ball was a high success & we are delighted that you found the meal amazing & had a great night.
The team here really do work tirelessly to ensure that all are guests are welcomed when they stay with us. I will pass the feedback on to them

We hope to welcome you back to us again in h the near future

Hotel Manager