“Delicious Pasta! My favourite”
Review of La Cucina Limerick

La Cucina Limerick
Ranked #4 of 4 Restaurants in Castletroy
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 21 December 2015

Fab fresh and tasty Italian style food- I often get for take away and enjoy at home, but they have good value in dining menu also with wine. My fav is pasta pollo- simple and tasty!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Nicest pizzas around. A place to go. Mind it, very busy at lunch time . And you can buy a decent size of pizza slice ;)

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

This place is the only place to eat in The area it's so tasty !! My only problem with eating here is deciding what to order because everything tastes so good .. Be prepared to wait for a table but rest assured it's worth the wait

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

Never lets me down, the tastiest Italian that side of town. Don't let the queue put you off as it's worth the wait. Delishious pizza pasta and sweet treats. The bosciola rivals that of a fine Roman ristorante.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

I usually have great things to say about this place.The pizzas I have ordered for take away have always been amasing, so much so we decided to sit in to have some lunch and try other items on the menu . What a disapointment. I'm not a picky eater but there are some things I can't eat due to medical reasons. The salad special sounded lovely and fresh so I said I would order that, I asked my waitress if I could have the salad but without the tomato and onions. She went on to explain that the salads were already prepared and she couldnt remove such items . Fair enough . So I went back to the drawing board to decide what to order . Finally I came to the decision to order the tuna ciabatta but asked if I could have no sun dried tomatoes or onions as they were listed in the description . This was not possible as the ciabattas were already prepared . !?! This I could not understand at all . All I was asking for was a bit of bread with tuna but this was not possible as she on to explain that they were all prepared already . I asked was there anything on the menu that wasn't already prepared and I was rudely told " just the pizza " . I could not understand why she would not just get somebody in the kitchen , as there was 3 people in there to prepare me a fresh ciabatta , it would have taken seconds . Such bad customer service. My boyfriend who had ordered a pizza cancelled his order as he was digusted with this lack of service . Never again will I go here.

5  Thank Amy H