Review Highlights

excellent service

Reviewed 22 September 2019
hspisme
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

We just returned from a great trip to Ireland and I cannot recommend Troy Chauffeurs highly enough! From the time we landed in Shannon to our departure from Dublin they took care of everything, accommodations, sightseeing, and of course transportation. Their vehicle was very roomy and first class, but most of all our two drivers were exceptional. Not only were they knowledgeable about the country but they were just fun guys to be around, very flexible if we wanted to change things up, and always putting our needs first. I can promise anyone who uses Troy Chauffeurs that they will not be disappointed, we can’t wait to go back!

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank jmartin1960
Reviewed 22 September 2019

I booked a return transfer from Shannon airport and was very pleased with the service. The cars on both legs of the transfer were clean and pleasant to travel in. Both chauffeurs were friendly and polite. I would use the company again.

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank hspisme
Reviewed 2 September 2019

The gentlemen we worked with were Seamus, Neil and Fergal all who were fantastic. We knew when we were going to be picked up and dropped off. They were very accomodating to our needs and knew the history of places we went to and more which made it more interesting. If you are looking for a group that cares and takes their job serious but not so serious that you feel uncomfortable ( ie. We had our family sing happy birthday to Neil our driver when he was driving us around) it was a well invested 181 euros for each the 5 of us for 4 days of traveling!!!! I will use them again when I return. Thankyou guys you guys ROCK!!!!

Date of experience: August 2019