Quest Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Pool
US$70
US$63
Floral Oaks B&B(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$79
US$111
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Aristotles North Shore(Wairau Valley)
US$114
Priceline
TripAdvisor
  • Spa
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnorth shorestayed hereplace to stayi'm gladgreat cafeground floorconvenient locationair conditionedlast minuteafter hoursmotelkitchenettebedroomsofaunitsfacilitiesaccess
Reviewed 4 December 2017

A good motel in a great location for the North Shore of Auckland. Check in was less then inviting with the requirement of signing a Conditions agreement on top of having to provide Credit Card details on check in. The room was spacoius and comfortable, clean and quiet. Wifi was only a complimentrt 2G, where as my usual motel, has unlimited...and no need to sign Conditons agree or pre advise of Credit Card details.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are best.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Having flown into Auckland on a delayed flight we were looking for somewhere out of Auckland to stay on our trip north. Found Albany.......whilst driving down Bush Rd, discovered this Albany Oaks Motel. We walked in off the street and Richard was very accommodating and offered my husband and I king suite for $155. We stayed in room 19 and Richard even carried my bag up the stairs. The room was, spotless and quiet and homely, not to mention a comfy bed just like home. Great cafe across the road, where we are breakfast and grabbed food and drink for our journey north. Richard even obliged when we were returning to Auckland to rebook us at the same rate on our return. Hot showers and comfy bed finished our holiday nicely! Thank to the owner, Richard and staff for advice and hospitality. May not be 5 star but cleanliness and comfort was perfect!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night on our way south from Paihia, and chose the Albany Oak purely on its location in respect of the motorway and the facilities offered. We were pleased with the accommodation which was spotless and well decorated. The two storey building doesn't have a lift and there is a notice informing that the steps could be slippery in wet weather which may present a problem for the less mobile. However the staff are very helpful and nothing is too much trouble. We managed to find a Bar/bistro called New Brew bar and bistro which is a 15 minute walk away but well worth a visit.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I needed accomdation near the location where I was working for two days. There were a few motels within easy drive. I'm glad I stayed at the Albany Oak. Complimentary internet was essential for me. Room was clean and well supplied with crockery and cutlery for breakfast. Reception staff (I met two) were helpful. Only real problem was a quiet noise from outside audible at night (maybe a fridge?)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Had a studio room, clean, comfortable. Location perfect to conference venue. Friendly and helpful reception staff. The showers were fabulous; just what you need after a long day of traveling. Very easy after hours access and parking. No complaints.

Stayed: August 2017