After MANY hours of research and deal searching we decided on Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa for our three day Victoria anniversary trip. (I found an amazing deal online for $99 a night for the $199 per night Ocean Suite)
The location of the resort is a bit far from Victoria, but we also wanted to explore the surrounding area, so the location worked well for us.
We caught an early ferry and arrived at the resort around Noon, well before the check-in time of 3pm, but were told our room was ready and led us to room #302.
The room was simple but elegant with a very comfortable king size bed, gas fireplace with two chairs and leather ottoman.
The bathroom had a separate stone accented shower stall, a deep Jacuzzi tub and radiant heated floors. The toilet was located behind it's own door, but we found this area to be a bit small and cramped, but that was about our only complaint about this room.
After our first day of sightseeing we returned to our room to find a card from the Guest Services congratulating us on our 10th wedding anniversary along with the most wonderful truffles we have ever had. A very nice and welcoming touch.
We did not eat at the Sea Grille, but did have two evening meals at their Pub. Both times the food was great and the staff was very friendly. (My husband loved the Halibut fish and chips so much he ordered them both times)
Overall, we had an amazing time and have already talked about returning someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant OceanSuite features king size beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at our full-service spa and enjoy our on site dining while taking in the beautiful view. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Inn