“Consistently the slowest ever”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #51 of 80 Restaurants in Powell River
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I expect to wait 10+ minutes for food here each time, but this last visit was exceptionally slow. My family and I ordered food at the same time, yet my family received their food, ate it, and waited with me for my Country Chicken meal. 15+ minutes... get it together.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I've been to many Maccas but this one isn't the best sad to say.
Disinterested service and sloppy food assembly makes me only go there as a last resort! Sorry!

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Caesar Salad is the one food that I like at McDonald's but this outlet didn't have it. The server was very friendly and apologetic about it.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Everything there is prossesed you couldn't even get real cheddar on your burger if you asked for plus it's all modified which is bad for everyone your a fool to feed this to your kids. Do you ever wonder why little kids are really fat? Feed them this junk food and pop and this is why, learn to cook from real food.

1  Thank That A
Reviewed 10 January 2016

After seeing all the ads for special coffee we decided to give it a go. We have had McD's regular coffee when it was a $1 and thought it was good for the price. We tried their specialty coffee for the Christmas season and we were so disappointed in the phony chemical flavour that we could not finish either the chocolate or carmal flavours.
To be fair, the service was good we were greeted with a smile and received our order promptly.