Bentley Brook Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$194
US$185
Priceline
US$120
Travelodge Ashbourne Hotel(Ashbourne)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$174
US$124
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbentley brookbar areasteakgreat foodthe pubsunday lunchgroupon dealcomfortable roompiepeak districtfeel very welcomeboth nightswedding venueexcellent staycooked to perfectionmid weekpudding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I visited on Tuesday 3rd April 2018. We had just completed a 10.5 mile walk in the Peak Distruct National Park and were starving. The welcome we received was first class. The owner sat us in the quieter breakfast area, you can eat in the bar too. To say that our welsome was a warm one is an understatement, she made us feel properly at home. We had Meat Balls and Brie to start, both of which were delicious and sizable. My husband had the Gammon and I had the Bently Brook Burger. The portion sizes are huge and everything we had was very tasty and great value for money. The espresso coffee was also delicious. We will definitely return when we are walking in the Peaks. Thank you to all at Bentley Brook for such a lovely evening meal.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was appalled by the service we received at this establishment by one individual. During service the young girl appeared to have an attitude and a problem with us speaking Welsh, we ignored her ignorance as she was very young. But on paying the bill her manager passed her a bowl of chocolate eggs to give to my husband and she turned to him and said “give that to your people “ the manager did say “you can’t say that” but really.....how rude and at such a young age, disappointed is an understatement

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we had 2 tasty starters----Meat Balls + Mushrooms----unfortunately my Mushrooms were COLD
Our Mains i had the BENTLEY BROOK BURGER which was tasty with some very tasty chips
my wife had a lovely piece of SALMON ruined by the Potatoes not as described on the Menu
Staff very friendly and accommodating----"HAVING PROBLEMS IN THE KITCHEN

Wife says WE WILL NOT BE BACK----I SAY ITS ONLY FAIR TO GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY

Room Tip: did not stay
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank brian m
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed here many times. Some things are familiar and predictable. Comfortable accommodation, friendly staff, good food, generous portions and a good breakfast. We were affected by snow this time and Wendy was very helpful. She allowed us to defer our arrival date at no extra cost and without complaint. We will be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Made to feel welcome from the moment you walk through the door. It was nice to be shown to my room rather than just have someone hand you a key and point somewhere. The single room had a decent sized bed which is always a bonus.
Evening meals were of a very good standard, reasonably priced and served by pleasant and attentive staff. The full English breakfast was a very good start to the day.
The staff are a credit to the Inn and manage to make providing a quality service look easy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo