Lowest prices for your stay
US$121
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$115
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Hotels.com
US$119
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
PricelineUS$121
TravelocityUS$119
Orbitz.comUS$115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I stayed 4 nights in June with a group of people who all have ancestral connections to Myjava and surrounding areas. My ancestors came from Vrbovce, a small village close to Myjava, so I really enjoyed seeing the whole area. I want to commend Barbora and Adriana at Reception for all their assistance. They are both friendly, professional and courteous. They both worked long hours and yet they were always smiling and always willing to help with whatever we needed. They are exceptional employees! They made me feel special. When the hotel staff came to the dining room to sing happy birthday to me in Slovak, I was overwhelmed. It was the best birthday ever! I am so grateful to Barbora and Adriana for making my stay at the Hotel Stefanik one that I will never forget. Food was delicious, but dining room service was a little slow. Rooms were lovely and kept really clean. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathy B
hotelstefanik, Manažér recepcie at Hotel Stefanik, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2019

Dear Kathy B,
having you here was an exceptional experience. You were so grateful for everything we had done for you. Our reception staff is on duty 24/7 to fulfil your requests. Tried to find your ancestors and helped you slightly was a challenge for us, too. We are glad you celebrated your birthday in hotel Štefánik to make it a bit different and extraordinary. We hope your Slovak visits become a habit. We will be glad to see you again!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

After a few days of botched travel courtesy of Aer Lingus we had to skip Bratislava and head straight for Myjava and what a welcome the Hotel Stefanik was to our first time in Slovakia! The hotel staff could not have been more helpful especially in trying to help my husband find family in the area. The asparagus menu was delicious, especially the pork. The wellness center was just the ticket although the whirlpool was a little chilly for us. Breakfast was great and the room was beautiful. Would definitely return!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MarketingHS, Manažér recepcie at Hotel Stefanik, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear Hilltowner843,
We are honoured you felt at home with us. Our staff is very helpful and willing and ready to help whenever it is needed. We hope you found your family and had a great time. If not, it is great opportunity to come back and try it once again (we will keep our fingers crossed). We will be looking forward to welcoming you again!
Hotel Štefánik****

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

There are 3 saunas -infra, steam and dry finnish, 1 pool with relaxing nozzles, massage for request. It’s a nice place for relax. Beautifull hotel, very friendly staff. I recomend this small beautifull hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelStefanik, Manažér recepcie at Hotel Stefanik, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear 144janaa,
Thank you very much for choosing hotel Štefánik for your stay! We are glad you tried hotel Relax centre and had a pleasant experience. When you pass by next time, don´t hesitate to visit us again and try hotel restaurant for a change. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

The restaurant in the hotel serves good food. We ordered cabbage soup typical for the area and it was delicious (served before and during Christmas). Tried a few desserts and all were very good. Nice interior and good service.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ToyotaLandCruiser
MarketingHS, Manažér recepcie at Hotel Stefanik, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Mr. ToyotaLandCruiser,

traditional cabbage soup is typical of Myjava and it is definitely worth trying. Desserts make life even sweeter :). We are honoured you were satisfied with our services and meals. Thank you for your kind reply and next time when you are here, you can try our wellness centre or massages.

Recepcia
Hotel Štefánik****

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I stayed 1 night and I did use the fitness room and the sauna, I can only recommend to use the Sauna when you are there, they offer 3 different once and everything is super clean and you can totally relax. Besides also the room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Unfortunately I did not like the breakfast offer as it was very limited and the eggs, sausages and the freshly cooked food was very oily.
In the evening I did eat a salad with shrimps and avo which was really fresh and tasty.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MarketingHS, Manažér recepcie at Hotel Stefanik, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Dear Mrs. juliablatter06,

We are glad to read you had a nice time in our Relax centre. We hope the steam sauna wasn´t too hot for you, after all. Regarding the breakfast, we will try to add more healthy and non-greasy food to comply with your requests. Next time when you visit us, you can try another salad from our a´la carte menu.

Hotel Štefánik