“Premier Inn stay”

The Outside Inn
Ranked #11 of 14 Restaurants in Larbert
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a family orientaed sizzling pub and restaurant. Facilities include: large indoor play area suitable for 4-12 year olds. Large beer Garden Pool table Darts Kids parties Sizzling pubs menu breakfast free wifi Telly's
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Service was quite good, food was good but was warm. The inn could be doing with a clean and refurbishment. Tea and coffee facilities badly arranged.

Date of visit: October 2017
General Manager A, Manager at The Outside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Hi there
Thank you kindly for your constructive feedback and our sincere apologies if you did not find your visit satisfactory with us. We would appreciate it if you could contact us on 01324579411 to discuss this further so we can investigate and rectify any issues.
Joanne

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We ate here after spending a night in the Premier Inn next door.
Had the ultimate breakfast, which was really nice. (and I did struggle to eat it all)
Very reasonably priced and with unlimited coffee option.
The interior is really attractive with a cool outdoors atmosphere with trees and an enchanted forest feel.
I'd eat here again, for any meal.

1  Thank Andy T
General Manager A, Manager at The Outside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Hi
Thank you kindly for your lovely 5 star review. We will be sure to pass onto the whole team. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thank you again and hope to see you soon again.
Outside Inn team

Reviewed 27 October 2017

This place is great for kids, birthday parties which are catered for, or just to let your kids play in the seperate and very large adventure play area. Food OK, but kids not too bothered about eating here anyway when so much for them to play with

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank strummerclash
General Manager A, Manager at The Outside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hi
Thank you kindly for your feedback, we are glad kids had a nice time. Hope to see you again soon
Outside Inn Team

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Went here with my partner for a birthday meal, having been two or three times in the past I was looking forward to a nice meal and the same nice vibe about the place that I'd experienced in the past.
Sadly whatever has been done since my last visit has made this place far worse.
Kids running riot, one person serving at a busy bar and 1 server.
After standing waiting for 10 minutes at the bar we decided to ordered all 3 of our courses as to save time.
The server brought our starters fairly quickly but it looked like the food was just thrown on the plate, no care or attention and tbh it was well below what I expected, the server hardly looked at us, no friendly smile, plates just thrown down infront of us.

I was then shocked to learn we had to get our own cutlery, not a hardship at all but it's not like it's hard to put cutlery on the table or offer to bring some over.

We then had to wait an hour for our main course, that I could forgive if it was busy but the dining area was fairly quiet, no one came near us to apologise and when it finally did come no comments from the server again.
My partner had the chicken tikka, and added a Nan bread to the order, the Nan wasn't heated up in fact it was the size of my palm and was stale.
I ordered the chicken and ribs, having had it in the past I was looking forward to it, again I was presented this time on a skillet with the smallest bit of chicken, the worst looking ribs and a multitude of fried onions, I mean if you like onions you'd be in your element but the entire plate was full of onions, it put me off my meal from the moment it arrived.

By the time the dessert came I was scunnered by the meal, it wasn't a bad dessert but was just fed up with the entire meal.
Was desperately disappointed to see such a good restaurant turn into this, I was a fairly regular customer but can't see me being back in a hurry.

Whatever you've done reverse it, awful.

2  Thank Andylivi1
General Manager A, Manager at The Outside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Andylivi1, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

ignored us for a while. waited 20 mins for dirty table, then after another10 mins we were told to order at the counter very rudely. nothing was explained and very discourteous service. I wont recommed dark skin people go there, you get the point!

3  Thank cadetbogra

Cadetbogra, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around.