“Great View ”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in North Head
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We had dinner in the dining room. The view is magnificent. There is a verandah as well , overlooking the water.
I had the pan fried halibut, which was delicious and served with local organic carrots; but my husband thought his lobster pasta was a bit "floury" tasting. The rhubarb and strawberry pie was superb.
A lovely spot for dinner !

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The view was the first thing I remember about this memorable meal. The Cod was cooked to perfection. A real treat!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We didn't know that we needed a reservation to dine at this restaurant.... and we stopped by. They made room for us!! Without a reservation. The menu was limited.... only 3 or 4 choices, but what we ate was pretty good. I had a pasta dish with chicken in a cream sauce and my husband had the butter chicken. The carrot soup was delicious. The rhubarb punch is a "must try" !!

1  Thank AKDNRN
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We stopped in here for dinner on our only day on Grand Manan. The service was great, and the food was delicious. I especially liked the rhubarb punch!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I've read all of the reviews and most are accurate. No, the owners are NOT rude. Linda was quite accommodating and got to know her a bit as we stayed in there Inn for 2 nights. Had one dinner, it was very good but not 5 star yet. Breakfast was totally on the mark. However, everywhere else you eat is fair to poor. Very poor on some locations.
Come to Grand Manan for the seaside vistas and friendly laid back people. Foodies have to look elsewhere.

1  Thank TripMember5302017