“Nasty!!!”
Review of Cedar Lodge Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Watson Lake
Cedar Lodge Motel
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Watson Lake
Corning, AR
“Nasty!!!”
Reviewed 3 October 2008

My wife and I arrived here around 3:00a.m. after driving in from Tok, AK. All other hotels in Watson Lake were booked so we settled here. The reception area smelled of urine and was very trashy. The room was a nightmare. The beds were broken down, the carpets were torn and dirty, and the TV barely worked. This room cost us $85. This place needs to be closed down.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled with family
4 Thank AR1214

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
yukon
Reviewed 7 September 2008

The kitchen facilities were dirty and the room smelled badly. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled with family
3 Thank talaha
Gatineau, Quebec
Reviewed 10 April 2008

absoloutely horrible. We mistook this lodge for the air force lodge. This was a grave mistake. By the time we realised our mistake, it wass too late. The room smelled of ciggarettes, with ciggarette burns in the blankets. Both beds were very uncompfortable and dirty. We all slept with our clothes on. I was too scared to enter the bathroom, but it was a nightmare aswell. Wechecked in at midnight, and left at 5 am to find somewhere in whitehorse. Worst place you can stay at watson lake.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled on business
2 Thank oofaboof
Mill Valley, CA
Reviewed 13 September 2005

I reserved the Cedar Lodge at their website and was quite pleased with the emails and details I received. When I arrived, I was treated in the most miserable manner I have ever been treated at any motel. Further, the place is a genuine dump. The rooms are shabby, the TV didn't work and the kitchen facilities were unclean.

12 Thank fredcarl
England
Reviewed 3 August 2005

Spent 7 weeks travelling around alaska / canada. Can honestly say that this was the worst accommodation we encountered during the whole of our trip! Would rather not elaborate except to say that I spent the whole night fully clothed rather than sleep in bed!! Probably should have complained there and then but we arrived late and our stay was for only one night - would not recommend a stay here!!

11 Thank Number8

Been to Cedar Lodge Motel? Share your experiences!