“Great burgers even though it's not cheap”
Review of Snack

Snack
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Iqaluit
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

An iqaluit standard either as eat in or for delivery. The prices are high but not outrageous considering you are in the arctic, plus they deliver to yourdoor. Very good breakfasts and burgers.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

The Snack continues to have the best fast food in town. They still deliver, their burgers are still massive and their fries still delicious. Is it health food? No. But it is good, it is quick and it is consistent.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I've seen a video of a couple visiting Iqaluit and they raved about the poutine they ate here. They said the chief originated in Montreal. Well my chips were cold, and the curd cheese was tasteless. Maybe I made a poor choice with the poutine, but my burger was no better, meat had no flavor, and was over cooked, and served in a dry bun. By all means go and try it. For me it resembles a 1970 bus station kiosk/cafe. The staff are friendly, and locals do eat there, so maybe my judgement is impared.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Snack offers a few great chooses in meals
Everything was great, usually went for lunch and had burger and fries, Inexpensive, closest you will come to fast food in the great white north

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Snack or "The Snack" (le Snack) is a friendly little Quebecer-owned diner. While I was in Iqaluit for a three day visit, I ate here a total of three times; yes it was definitely worth returning. I had both breakfast and dinner.

The food was reasonably priced for Iqaluit where restaurant prices can be quite shocking. My first meal there was breakfast and my eggs were cooked to order perfectly and the particular special plate I ordered came with choice of toast, sausage or bacon as well as free coffee with free refills. It was all very tasty.

Their burgers were also delicious. On my visit one evening for dinner, I ordered the Snack Burger with bacon and a side of onion rings. Again, everything was fresh and cooked perfectly....I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Bottom line: a great go-to place while you are visiting Iqaluit and worth repeat visits. At the very least, it offers a very reasonably priced breakfast plates and breakfast sandwiches which are the perfect way to start your day.

Their hours are soon about to expand past the current 8 p.m. closing time and when I was there they were advertising delivery 24 hours a day.