“Three days in Iqaluit: I ate here each day”
Review of Snack

Snack
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Iqaluit
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Snack or "The Snack" (le Snack) is a friendly little Quebecer-owned diner. While I was in Iqaluit for a three day visit, I ate here a total of three times; yes it was definitely worth returning. I had both breakfast and dinner.

The food was reasonably priced for Iqaluit where restaurant prices can be quite shocking. My first meal there was breakfast and my eggs were cooked to order perfectly and the particular special plate I ordered came with choice of toast, sausage or bacon as well as free coffee with free refills. It was all very tasty.

Their burgers were also delicious. On my visit one evening for dinner, I ordered the Snack Burger with bacon and a side of onion rings. Again, everything was fresh and cooked perfectly....I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Bottom line: a great go-to place while you are visiting Iqaluit and worth repeat visits. At the very least, it offers a very reasonably priced breakfast plates and breakfast sandwiches which are the perfect way to start your day.

Their hours are soon about to expand past the current 8 p.m. closing time and when I was there they were advertising delivery 24 hours a day.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I order from the snack once in a while... Mostly when I want a junk food fix. The food is typical fast food... Prices are extreme! Great craving crushers!

1  Thank nunachick
Reviewed 15 November 2015

I stopped by because I had heard the poutine was tickery-boo. I ordered the "small" poutine which turned out to be more than I felt like eating; the staff were happy to provide a take-away container for the rest. Not cheap, but if you plan on visiting you simply must accept the fact that everything has to be shipped in or flown in and food is never going to be cheap.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Great breakfast and one of the best prices you'll find for any food in Iqaluit. I also had a late night poutine here delivered to my hotel and it did not disappoint!

Reviewed 12 June 2015

They are a fast food joint. They deliver 24/7 and deliver cigarettes if you are inclined.
The menu is really large. The club sandwich is ok, lots of chicken.
It is expensive but if you want it, it is there.