“Poor, poor, timing and service”
Review of Anastasia Seafood & Steak House - CLOSED

Anastasia Seafood & Steak House
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Neighbourhood: Newton
Neighbourhood: Newton
Reviewed 3 March 2015

The restaurant has just change to Kabob house. 2 1/4 hours for delivery pizza after being quoted 45 mins. After 1hr and a half we tried to phone the location for 50 mins and the phone was busy the whole time. Finally the pizza came. It was good but no discount or coupon given for long wait.

4  Thank Sundeprivedcanucks
There are newer reviews for Anastasia Seafood & Steak House

Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

My Lover and I went to Anastasia's for dinner as we often go for our date nights there on the weekend. My lover has been going for 9 years and I've been going for 3 since moving to Surrey.
When we visited on the weekend, we were disappointed to not see any of our regular servers. A gentleman came to take our order but didn't even ask how the prime rib should be cooked. He also asked if we wanted salad when we already ordered soup and it comes with one or the other.
My lover then seen a familar face and asked if she could take our order instead. She did and we were disappointed when we couldn't order our favorite wine as they were "no longer serving alcohol" She shared they were under new management as of a week ago....that explains it.
We waited way longer than usual for our soup to arrive and decided just to leave. We will not be going back. I'm sad to lose our date night restaurant. :(

5  Thank LadyJeska
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Go to Anastasia for the prime rib. It is excellent and rivals the Keg. It is a casual place and there is turnover in the servers. The prime rib is a special on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. My significant other has never been disappointed and always orders it medium rare. I was pleasantly surprised with the escargot with cheese. It was actually very good. My chicken souvlaki was also very well done. The potato that came with my wife's prime rib, was over-cooked and not the best. But whoever is in the kitchen, knows how to cook prime rib. This restaurant needs to improve its image and hire servers that are consistent and professional.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Service was good, the food was good, the prices decent. it is definitely a place we will go back to when we are in the area again

Reviewed 9 February 2014

BF read the previous reviews and loves Prime Rib so we decided to give Anastasia's a try. We were pleasantly surprised! The young waitress was lovely and very friendly. The meal came with soup or salad; BF had prime rib which was delicious with an appetizer of clam chowder which was good and I had steak which was delicious as was the salad. For the price we would definitely go back. There was a musician accompanying pre-recorded music with flutes and a small drum; he was ok. If you are looking for a delicious meal served leisurely like people used to do when they had an evening out, then this is the place!