“Mine was good, but!”

Old Surrey Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Surrey Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 914 Restaurants in Surrey
Price range: US$23 - US$53
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Newton
Cross street: 134th street
Description: Nestled in the heart of Surrey, Old Surrey Restaurant is the culinary life force of fine dining this side of the Fraser. Founded in 1975, the Old Surrey serves up fresh, inspired dishes with local ingredients including lamb and veal from the family’s Chilliwack farm.
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We both had the November special for $55 dollars each,my husband ordered the main entrée, his choice being a seafood type mix, he got very sick that night and all he could taste was the scallops which he said at the time didn`t seem to be cooked enough, tho. he thought perhaps that`s how they were supposed to be, well he sure suffered I can tell you! My dinner was excellent beef wellington I normally don`t like to complain, but thought I should say something in case someone else were to order it. Caesar Salad was the best I`d ever had!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The service was top notch.We ate in the library room [unique].Portions were great we both had the seared halibut which was well presented.Good size meals.Higher prices but well worth it.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Delightfully surprised! Food and service was excellent for our business meeting. I will definitely take family and friends there again!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Again, food was absolutely outstanding in their fall 5 course special menu. The servers recognized us and that was sweet. Thanking us for coming back again.

This time we had choices to make and so glad we did as we all decided to share our plates from appetizers to entree. Oh my gosh!! Unbelievable from cioppino to lamb rack to the filet mignon Wellington!! The entrees were done to perfection. Service was top notch too.

We are coming back for their winter special for sure!!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The last time we were here for supper, a year and a half ago, we promised never to return, BUT it was a special occasion for my friend so we went anyways.
There were very few people in the restaurant......
It took them half a hour to ask us if we wanted a drink and that was after flagging a server over. When the drinks arrived we were asked if we wanted to order now! We did! In all fairness my rack of lamb was to die for, the other meals at the table, were okay. The servers really didn’t care if we liked anything or not. The only time anyone showed any interest in us was when the bill was due and even then didn’t care.

2  Thank maccharles