“Dissapointed ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Guildford
Neighbourhood: Guildford
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Big dissapointment here tonight. Had pizza & pasta here before, was pretty good. Dinner tonight was salads & maybe rated at best a 2/5. :( Big thumbs down for our Chicken Ceasar & Asian Shrimp salads.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Upon arriving, I was greatly promptly and offered a drink while I looked at a menu to place a take out order.

The hostess returned once I was ready, took my order and again I was offered a complimentary drink.

Service was fantastic.

Food arrived quickly. And once back the hotel, everything was still nice and hot.

Nice change of pace from the service in my hometown.

1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed 23 February 2016

the place has good food and I enjoy their pizza..Service is nic. the place is really spacious and the location is very near to my place that's why I really like to hang out in this place. I like to eat here.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I personally am not impressed with many of their pasta dishes although I will add that a lot of people seem to like them. I always go to this location for my pizza because it is always done perfectly whether it is eaten in or delivered. It is never burnt and dry or undercooked and soggy like other locations I have tried. Love knowing that I won't be disappointed when I want a great pizza!

Reviewed 18 November 2015

I have been here many times, especially game times, Canucks/ Whitecaps - Home games. Good service, very pleasant. Not that expensive at all. Very close to Guildford Mall by West of 152nd and 100th Avenue. If you hate to cook, this is a place to be. good budget restaurant. Check their website, sometimes they have promotion for kids eat free too. make sure you sign up with them.