“Holy taco !!”
Review of Taco Del Mar

Taco Del Mar
Ranked #426 of 901 Restaurants in Surrey
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

It's called Holy Taco now! I just had the pork burrito and it was delicious. Comparable to la tacqueria on Hornby street. The service was pretty quick and the staff were friendly. They make they dough in house by hand so you can taste the quality. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This place is awful. I ordered two beef tacos and the disinterest of the server was reflected directly in the disgusting food she served up. I had the tacos to go, presuming a self-contained little meal like this could be scarfed down while I drove into the city. Not a chance. I had to peel those little suckers off the tinfoil they were wrapped in and the grease made them impossible to hold onto, despite the fact they were just tiny little things containing about two tablespoons of oil-drenched beef. It dripped everywhere. I had to pull over and eat on the side of the road because it was so messy. Then I discovered they were lukewarm at best. Gotta wonder if the way they store their food meets health regulations. If I had still been in the parking lot I would have gone back and asked the server to chuck this crap in the garbage for me. Absolutely awful. Went to Triple O instead where I got a burger that was 10 times better for a similar price. Avoid this place.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

I've seen these restaurants around, and somehow always assumed they were all seafood (del Mar).

A friend took me here and I was pleasantly surprised. Kind up like an upscale Subway for Mexican food. They have a great variety and the food is delicious and filling.

Try it, I was glad I did.