“I drove across town for this place”
Review of Elvis Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elvis Pizza
Ranked #237 of 926 Restaurants in Surrey
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Any was very disappointed with the pizza. After reading the reviews on TA I thought I'd give this place a try. I'm always on the lookout for a good pizza place. Unfornatually, I'm still looking even though I drove across town to get pizza from here. I'm not saying the pizza was bad, just average, not worth the long drive when I could have easily gotten average pizza at any of Surrey's 2 for 1 pizza establishments. In my opinion, Elvis Pizza is overpriced and over rated.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

This is always my favorite place for a pepperoni pizza. Pizza is good value and if you pick up it comes with a free pop. Always receive great service and great prices.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We just ordered from elvis pizza this evening. Hardly any tomato sauce and cheese, dry as well. We also ordered honey garlic wings and greek salad, which were very good. For the delivered price of 47.00 we will not be ordering from Elvis again. Does anyone know where we can find GOOD chicago style deep dish pizza in surrey?

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Just ordered two pizzas, one Elvis Special and one Meat Lovers, both arrived burnt and black crust! I can't believe they would actually deliver these. Will never order from here again. Buyer beware!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The best pizza in Surrey hands down. I think their secret is in the sauce. It's slightly spicy and garlicky, and not sweet like in other pizza establishments. Perfect crust, always piping hot and yummy! I'm a client for life. Thanks Elvis!

1  Thank Aleksandra A