“Great Value”

Add it.
Elvis Pizza
Ranked #236 of 914 Restaurants in Surrey
Reviewed 16 July 2017

This is always my favorite place for a pepperoni pizza. Pizza is good value and if you pick up it comes with a free pop. Always receive great service and great prices.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We just ordered from elvis pizza this evening. Hardly any tomato sauce and cheese, dry as well. We also ordered honey garlic wings and greek salad, which were very good. For the delivered price of 47.00 we will not be ordering from Elvis again. Does anyone know where we can find GOOD chicago style deep dish pizza in surrey?

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Just ordered two pizzas, one Elvis Special and one Meat Lovers, both arrived burnt and black crust! I can't believe they would actually deliver these. Will never order from here again. Buyer beware!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The best pizza in Surrey hands down. I think their secret is in the sauce. It's slightly spicy and garlicky, and not sweet like in other pizza establishments. Perfect crust, always piping hot and yummy! I'm a client for life. Thanks Elvis!

1  Thank Aleksandra A
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

This is the place to call once its past 1am and you just want something to eat. Usually all the deliveries are over for the day past midnight.

Fair prices and excellent pricing on the pop. Quite rare to see pop being sold for $1.50 in this time of day. They're now $2.50 at most places.

Last night I ordered BBQ chicken and Elvis Meat lovers. The meat lovers was amazing but I suggest to avoid the BBQ chicken - wasn't as good. Also ordered two lasagna (2 for 17 or 1 for 12 I think). It came with 2 extra large garlic toast and was not shy with the cheese.

Ordered two dipping sauce. Jalapeño ranch & marinara
$1 each I believe.

Delivery accepted card payments - not noted on the website.