“Crap Crap Crap”

Add it.
Pizza Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Never ontime, 50/50 chance of getting order right, ALWAYS scamming for tips, ie sorry I have change in car, not enough change for a 50

1  Thank Kitt G

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

This restaurant has changed hands and has gone down hill I must say.. If you order out or get delivery pizza might be alright but lately I have heard alot of bad experiences and I have had some myself. They are open until 3am over the weekend a place to eat after bar hours but does need improvement!!

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Ordering was a challenge as the different types of offerings was not explained properly. I had to add to the order as I wanted a whole and what I got was a half. The pizza was good, but the wait was long. Don't go close to the closing time as they wanted to close and not get you a pizza

Reviewed 21 August 2015

The food is good, typical chain restaurant, but the staff is not so good. My last experience there was one where I witnessed the owners arguing with a client in regards to his order, in front of other clients and staff. VERY BAD. Customer is always right. They do not respect the 20min or it's free guarantee. There's always an excuse. However if you are a looking for a late night snack, they are probably the only ones available.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

I am not normally the kind of person to dislike Pizza, however I have ordered a few times asking for certain toppings (like but not limited to New York style pepperoni) and have been given replacement toppings instead of them asking me if I would like to cancel the order.