“Food on the go”
Review of R.U. Hungries

R.U. Hungries
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I love this place because I can get a healthy good for you old fashion sandwiches with thick fresh bread for lunch or you must try their panzorotti to bring home for supper with a side of tomato sauce which comes with it. It’s cheap, good and filling. Yummy, it is also a fun place to eat in for lunch. Oh it is also a clean place with friendly well trained staff.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Whenever i go golfing in Haileybury I always like to stop and grab a bite service is super quick and food is very good . Salads are amazing and staff are super friendly and helpful. So nice to be met with a a genuine smile a great spot for lunch always look forward to it take out is so fast!!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

This home-spun restaurant is a great destination for locals and visitors alike. We arrived late by northern Ontario standards and while they were trying to close up but they never made us feel rushed nor were they pushing. Instead, we were welcomed and they managed our order for 4 with confidence. I didn't see there home-made chili and would have tried it if I had seen it before I ordered. Everyone seemed to enjoy the food. My diabetic dad even snuck in an ice cream when they were essentially closed! How accommodating. The location is close to everything in downtown Haileybury. There is not a lot to choose from so you have a right to be skeptical but this would be an excellent choice.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

On our first evening in Haileybury it was suggested we try eating at R.U. Hungries and I'm glad we tried it. The food was delicous and if you get a burger...or just about anything, try their onions with it, so tasty. We tried their pizza special for supper, the medium is more than enough for 2 people. Eat in or take away, both well worth the experience.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Salads, pizza, dogs. Cheap and cheerful. Good take-out if you want to take the grub back to your room or down to the Beach front. A nice little dining area if you want to stay. GREAT location.