“Fantastic food and service!”

Spice Lounge Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Warfield
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Spice Lounge welcomes you to indulge yourself with exotic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine in the heart of Newell Green Warfield. Our Chef Three Times National Award Winner will take you through his culinary journey with mouth-watering traditional home style cooking and sumptuous Chef Speciality signature dishes. We source the freshest ingredients including our very own Vegetable Garden. Spice Lounge caters for everyone with a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, our elegantly decorated restaurant is the perfect complement to our food - we boast an outside garden area with ample parking, whether dining alone, with friends or the whole family, we would be delighted to welcome you and help you make a selection from the extensive menu. We have a full bar available and you will find our service attentive but not obtrusive. We invite you dine with us, and enjoy our hospitality.
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I went to Spice Lounge with a few friends who recommended me and I was certainly not disappointed. The food was brilliant and the service was even better! I highly enjoyed our starters of chicken tikka and kebabs. The staff were very friendly and attentive. I would definitely come again.

SpiceLoungeWarfield, Owner at Spice Lounge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you very much for kind words and support - really happy to serve our customers and strive to always do better. Every business has room for improvement and we are no different, however as a family run business we always need support from customers - so please continue to enjoy our food - please spread the word, and please come and tell us if you feel we need to improve.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We visit this restaurant frequently and the service is great and the food is amazing- definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I can't go as often as I wish but I enjoy it every time I do.
For me service is as important as the food and I get high quality for both.
The owner, Mr Rouf, goes above and beyond to make us feel like home.
The food....waw...samosas, chicken tika, you name it they make it.
Highly recommend it!

SpiceLoungeWarfield, Owner at Spice Lounge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hi and thanks for taking the time out to review really appreciate taking the time out to write. My Father Mr Rouf tries his hardest to please and go the extra mile for our customers. We hope that you come and visit us soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal in this cosy and comfortable restaurant. Very pleasant and attentive staff and a clean, modern yet character environment. It deserves a recommendation to my fellow Trip Advisers.

Hi and thanks for your kind words and time taken to write this review. I am really pleased to we have served you and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Family of 7 including 2 children went o Sunday buffet... which at £10.95 each and kids eat free you think is a great deal, well don't fall for it! 10 poppadoms cost £10 and 4 cokes cost £5 each, that came from a bottle that you buy from tesco for 2x £2.50 and to add further insult the glass was dirty! Absolutely disgusting! Never again would I go back and the food wasn't that great either! Don't bother wasting your money on a gimmick that you think is a great deal because as they say if it's to good to be true it probably isn't true!!!

3  Thank MrsKDean
SpiceLoungeWarfield, Owner at Spice Lounge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hi and thanks for the review - Clearly you came looking for great value or free meal? or a
Two Adults eats as much as you like chose of 16 plus items £10.95 x 2 = 21.90 two kids eat for three = Total £21.90 Cheap meal. Thirsty? jug of water is free.

Poppadoms are 70 pence each and chutney 70 pence each - ALL INDIAN RESTAURANTS CHARGE FOR POPPADOMS AND CHUTNEY our Bottle of Coke is NOT FROM TESCO but from SUPPLIERS - again go to any INDIAN RESTAURANT they will charge you per glass £2.50.

We have never cheated everything is Black and White - we clearly say poppadoms are extra - why didn't you ask how much are they? I will take your point on board and make sure our staff tell the price - but the price is all on our menu.

As for dirty glass and food not great. I stand by our quality and standards I feel that you were not happy at not getting a in your eyes a cheap meal and left a bad review.