Bayview Cove Health Resort(Nadi)
US$89
US$66
US$101
US$56
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$261
US$221
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

Lomani Island Resort(Malolo Lailai Island)
US$517
US$431
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sheraton Fiji Resort(Denarau Island)
US$295
US$257
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsfish restaurantinfinity poolman made lagoonoverwater bungalowkids clubmain poollagoon facinggojisand barbreakfast buffetocean frontplatinum membernadi townthe general managerwater sportsfamily poolmain restaurant
Reviewed 16 January 2018

There are some superb aspects to this resort. Something as simple as a boardwalk/ deck with lounge chairs on it at one of the beaches- for people who like to tan on the beach but not in the sand! That was our favourite place to camp out. It is a spectacular property with a nice range of water options and accommodation types.

We also really enjoyed the adult infinity pool (Sunset Pool). And the staff was nice picking us up and driving us around in golf carts ;)

There were 2 significant issues with functionality in the room. One is the placement of a bathtub which blocks access to half the counter in the bathroom. The bathroom is also sort of a "wet room" design so the shower drains under the vanity, which means the floor is wet all the time/ there is no use for a bath mat. Very odd. The second issue is that when you have a pool access room, there is no way to lock your door from the pool side. There should be a key swipe and/ or a keypad combination lock on the patio door.

The biggest complaint I have though it with the food service/ servers. At one meal at the restaurant near the Sunset pool, my food sat beside the heat lamp for so long that is was cold by the time they picked it up and served it to me. Displeasing. And not cheap.

It was also a ridiculous system to have people sign out beach towels. At that price, at that location, that is not a welcome practice. It's insulting. Marriott really needs to rethink that.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Good quality hotel but a bit corporate. Nadi is the gateway to the islands. As a gate way location goes it is great. However I prefer to be close to nature, and away from concrete, so much happier on the more remote islands.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Samhainn22
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We stayed at the Marriott on the opening weekend and were suitable impressed. Key areas that we greatly enjoyed was the adults only pool and restaurant in this area.

Rooms were well appointed, however it was the public areas that stood out. Well designed, fresh and a modern take on Fijian design.

The team were very friendly, dealt with a few hiccups with a smile on their face.

A good property for guests looking for a mainland holiday that is away from the Nadi.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The hotel environment and the services of staffs are excellent. Since the hotel is quite new, all the facilities are up to standard. I have tried most of the restaurants, water-sport and spa in the hotel. Most of the experience are fantastic except that the spa is a bit disappointed on the service they provide. But generally speaking, the hotel is worth for staying a week!

Room Tip: If you stay at the over-the-water room, please request room number 16,18,20 or 22 as these four rooms provide the best view and privacy.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank GCheung114
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I spent 7 nights at the resort over Christmas. This resort has its ups and downs, I will try my best to do justice in this review.
Location - is about 45 minutes from Nadi airport. A long way away from anything else. If you do not have a car, travelling out of the resort can be costly. They do have excursions to Nadi town twice a week, but it is only for a few hours. Maybe they should think about having shuttles going into town? The isolation can be good for people who do not want to do anything else (like us) so we did not mind it at all. However, you could have logistical issues if you have a late flight. You will need to hang around at the resort or lug your luggage around. The location also makes the resort a lot quieter as you do not have lots of "visitors". They have strict policy on people visiting or coming for just a "look around".
First impressions - I have to be honest, I did not want to go here. I wanted to be at the Intercon. But I was very pleasantly surprised. First impression was really good. The check-in was quick and our room was ready. This was around 1pm. I have to say that in later days I saw some guests receiving a welcome shell garland when they arrived. In my view, all guests should be treated the same. Otherwise first impression was awesome. Also, we were to receive a bowl of fruits on arrival. That arrived a day late! We did not know that we were to get it so no big deal!
Rooms - We have a 5 year old so we wanted to be close to the pool. We chose a Lagoon view room, ground floor. the advantage of these rooms are that they have a garden at the back with access to the pool. We were lucky that we got rooms next to the kids pool, which I had inadvertently asked for, and not the family pool. Kids pool is awesome for the toddlers, not deep. Family pool is for the older kids and adults. Rooms by the family pool would have no peace all day. The music played at the family pool all day is very loud. There is a lot happening there so those rooms will have no peace or privacy. The Lagoon bures looked really good too. If you are going to be using the pool more than the lagoon, it is a bit of a walk. And you cannot just pop back into the room when need be. The overwater bures look really good too. They are close to all the activities. Funnily, they are R18 only but they are a long way away from the adults only pool near the Fish Bar!! You can order a buggy to cart you around. Timing is not guaranteed!! The room was really good. Very spacious. Good amenities. The aircon worked well and was not limited like many places in Fiji. Now the problem here is the room service. We had a lovely housekeeper, and she tried her best. But at a 5 star resort, you need to train staff. I think that people assume that Fijians know how to work in resorts. Little details were missed that matter. Like restocking water or the amenities. We had a knock on our door one night at nearly 10pm asking if we wanted turndown!! Also if you ask people what newspaper they want, please deliver it, or just don't ask! I was there seven nights and only got the newspaper on the morning I was leaving!!
Christmas - I think they can do a lot better!! A token Christmas present by the door like many other Resorts would have been nice!! And the funny thing is, I am sure some guests did get it! Again, treat everyone the same. When returning from dinner at the Fish Bar on Christmas Eve, I saw elves running around with sacks room to room around the bures. So go figure. We did receive some chocolates during our stay. It was not on Xmas day or Eve.
Lagoon and water activities - Awesome! There is a bit of life in the lagoon now. It will only get better. Nice clean water. Good safe swimming. The water activities and the crew that manage it are amazing. Best part of the resort. They have a great 3 day package that is well worth it. Very helpful staff there. Very quick and safety conscious. 5 starts to them.
Kids Club - Another highlight!! Very nice and helpful staff and facilities. Another 5 star to the team at the Kids Club!! The main reason I will come back!!
The buffet restaurant - Breakfast was awesome the first day then the same thing the next and next and next...you get the drift!! They need to mix it up a bit. Stop using so much leftovers from the night before!! That's what it felt like! I was disappointed with this place. I will give it 3 stars. But I have to say, despite all other reviews, the service here was good. A few issues but I had no real problems with the service. They should just not put powdered pepper in the grinder!! But that led to a few laughs!
Fish - The bar here is amazing. The staff at the bar are very helpful. And the views amazing. The food here is a bit mixed. We had some amazing meals, some not so. Please do not overcook your crayfish (lobster)!! It costs a lot of money!! You lose stars for that!! 3.5 stars. This was hard! It is a really good place, just need to be more particular about your food if you are fine dining.
Lagoon Bar - Get some Fish and Chips on the Menu!!!!! Good food here. Pizza's are good. Nice place. 4 stars
Lobby Bar - Great hangout in the evenings! Good live music. 5 stars
Swim up bar - 0 stars. Staff here were just not interested! Took forever to get anything, even when there was no one around.
Overall, I loved this resort. One of the more relaxing holidays I have had! We went to Malamala Island one day. To be honest, although it is a nice Island, I would not bother if I am staying here. Too much travelling. I would rather go on the snorkeling trip. Lots of our fellow guests went and saw heaps of dolphins!! Next time we will certainly do that. The price of food and beverage is high. But that is everywhere in Fiji. It would be nice if they offered some F&B packages. Hope I have done justice to our lovely stay here. We will definitely be coming back. And next time when I come, its because I want to and not because my wife dragged me there!!

Room Tip: Not in front of the family pool.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family