“BEST family vacation ever!!!”

Review of Pineapple Villa

Living Room Area
Dining Area
Living Room 1st Floor
Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
sandysD92...
“BEST family vacation ever!!!”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Pineapple Villa is the perfect house for myself, my four children, their "significant others", and three granddaughters (ages 2, 4, and 6). The floor plan is ideal and every room is extremely comfortable, meeting all our family needs. Gwennie, Angie, and Andy went above and beyond to make this my most favorite vacation ever. They knew what we wanted or needed before we did! They were so kind and patient with the little girls. The house is kept in immaculate shape, inside and out, and our meals were so delicious. Gwennie introduced us to several Jamaican foods (the 4 year old love the curried goat) but our favorite was her chicken dinner! We divided our time between the pool and the beach which is close enough for the 2 year old to walk. We truly spent a week in paradise and can't wait to return!
Finally, thank you Peggy for all your help as well as your communications with me. Arranging a family vacation for 12 was stress-free with your help.

Tennyson...
Mississauga, Canada
“A week in paradise”
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

My family spent a glorious week in paradise at Pineapple Villa in Silver Sands, Trelawny. From the moment we arrived to the day we left, it was absolutely marvelous. Prior to our arrival I spoke with Peggy Chin, the owner several times. I outlined what I wanted my stay to be like and she assured me all my needs would be met. This was a special vacation as it were because I was celebrating my 50th birthday.
The location for my function was perfect; the layout of the villa is fantastic for large groups. It provides privacy within the confines of the unit but it allows for close interaction as well. The villa has all the comforts of home and more. The most important quality about the villa however, cannot be put into mere words. From the moment we arrived, the staffs made us feel welcome; after only a brief conversation they made us feel as though we had known them for years.
The food was out of this world; every meal they prepared challenged the next for greatness. It was as though it was a competition and the guests were the judges. My family could not stop eating; every course seemed better than the last, yet it would have been difficult to choose one over the other.
For my party the staff of Pineapple Villa and the staff of Dukes Villa came together and did a fantastic job; the evening was simply perfect. All my guests were thoroughly impressed with the meal and the overall service. Miss Angela and her staff are truly deserving of all the accolades. I would definitely return to Pineapple Villa to spend another week in paradise.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the staff and the food
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Thomas C
York, Pennsylvania
“Our 8th consecutive trip to Pineapple Villa”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Like some fine wines, year after year after year this visit to Peggy's villa is so much looked forward to. First and foremost we get to greet and hug our dear friends, Gwenny, Angela and Pinkey as well as meet newer staff members Rose, Sally and Andy. This staff does a first class job in making our stay enjoyable, comfortable and relaxing. The daily cleaning of the villa, the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff are what make this a most enjoyable trip. The annual improvements and additions to the villa certainly do not go unnoticed and are a testament to Mrs. Wall's commitment to making her guests stay such a delight. Whether it's sunning on the patio or by the pool, soothing in the hot tub, floating in the pool, enjoying the panoramic view and that beautiful sea our group so looks forward to our annual trip. Thank you Peggy for allowing us the opportunity to visit you villa and be cared for by such a wonderful staff.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything about this villa, staff, rooms,pool, food, cleaniliness, etc.
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Ann Arbor
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Ottawa
Reviewed 28 May 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
28 May 2013
Karen,
Again & Again, it gives me great pleasure to read your Reviews on Pineapple Villa. Pleased we continue make it your choice for your vacations Sorry you were not able to book Pineapple Villa for 201, however I am almost sure you will love The New Dukes, I cant say
'Dukes Hideaway' as you will agree it no longer is 'Hideaway' I am sure you will agree with that .As always, we will continue to do the best we can to meet your needs. My Staff eagerly awaits your return.
Thanks...Peggy.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing