“Great Tasting Pizza. A bit pricey.....”

Portly Penguin Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Great food, but on the pricier side. We often grab dinner for our big family group here when we camp. The pizza toppings are creative and tasty.

There are newer reviews for Portly Penguin Pizza

Reviewed 12 April 2017

On a recent trip to Christina Lake we decided to stop and grab a bite at the one and only pizza shop in the scenic little resort area. Glad we did! Not only was the pizza amazing, but they went above and beyond to accommodate my husband's and my totally different taste in pizza, as we weren't hungry enough for our own, and I originally started out thinking I only wanted "a bite" to tide me over....I demolished my whole side in record time! While it might seem pricey to some, the quality of the ingredients are impeccable, and there's a price for that...ever examine what goes on fast-order pizza from the chains??? And if we move to within delivery area, I would gladly order what's required to meet their delivery minimum, as I know the leftovers would be welcome and ready to be gobbled up the next day, no problem! This crust was awesome; toppings were generous, taste was amazing! And being local, the owners were beyond hospitable and were happy to answer any questions we had about the local area, as we are considering relocating to that vicinity. We will be visiting CL again, and we WILL be stopping by Marti's, without question! LOVE it!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Just driving through and thought we'd stop. Clean washrooms. Great people. Best gluten free pizza I've ever had. Butter chicken....mmmmmmm!!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

After a good day of swimming we decided to hit up the Portly Penguin pizza at Christina Lake. We ordered before we left the lake and it was almost done when we arrived. They did make an error but caught it before we left. To my surprise the gentleman that was at the counter offered us cold drinks as an apology for not having the order ready. He also shared the cheese bread with us to eat while we waited. Now thats service that has been lost at someplaces. The pizza was great and the crust just right. Another place that I will be returning to at the lake.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Pizza only comes in one size but otherwise I have no complaints. Very friendly staff and the pizza was good.