See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2016

The location is great. Walking distance to good restaurants. Yet, the wi-fi is so slow and is noisy. Wake up the noisy of the cars and the shops nearby. It's hard to work with slow wi-fi. Room with coffee maker but no coffee provided.

Room Tip: rooms with ocean view is noisy
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

We had a ground floor room with easy access to parking that was spacious and clean with balcony looking out over parking lot to limited view of marina and bay. Easy access to shops and restaurants. Easy check in with pleasant, helpful woman at the front desk.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2014

We spent one night at the Ritz Inn and were impressed by the clean and comfy room and the view. A good value but I guess I expected a bit more charm in a place like Gibsons. Had a nice meal at Molly's Reach and enjoyed walking the waterfront.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2014 via mobile

The lady at the front desk made sure to tell me there was no stove in the room, yet failed to mention no air conditioning. One window so not even a chance to create a cross breeze. The room furniture was a flash back to the 70's.

While it was clean the couch had seen better days. I had to call the front desk because the TV didn't work. The guy came up to fix and he reeked of cigarettes. Not worth the $109.00 I paid. No elevator just a waste of money.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I travel to the Sunshine Coast on a regular basis for business and when I need to stay overnight this is my first choice. Here's why: the staff have gone out of their way to accommodate my erratic reservations, including to make sure I have a room even when they have a no vacancy; the rooms I get are comfortable and clean - not fancy; the hotel is located just up from the marina and a pleasant, mostly level, walk to a selection of interesting restaurants.

Room Tip: If you have climbing stairs with your luggage make sure to let the staff know when you make your reservation...there are rooms that are easily accessible from the back parking lot.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business