“Best Pizza in town”
Review of Vegas Bar & Grill

Vegas Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Grande Cache
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Best Pizza in Grande Cache and staff is always very friendly and fast service. Love the hot wings and honey garlic wings.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Great food and service. This is a small town restaurant with great food. Pizza is excellent and I like the lasagna too.

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Waitress was great with my husband. Made sure his meal was perfect and his drink was topped up. My service however was horrible. My salad didn't come, and my drink was never offered to be refilled. When I tried to ask for a drink she said yes as she was walking away. On one on her many check ins, to see if my husband was happy with his meal and service he asked for my drink to be topped up. I finally got a refill. It was nice to see that my husband still has it at his age, however I am the one who holds the bank card which contains the tip...which she never got.

3  Thank Jess H
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

Only rated 5 stars so it would be seen ! I had steak from here . I asked for it to be cooked medium rear and it was over cooked! It was so hard to chew and my knife could barely cut through it ! I had severe stomach aches the whole night ! I had potatoes too which were disgusting .They were rude and had poor service . I also have a friend that worked here . According to this person no one should eat at Vegas . The kitchen is far from clean which explains the food. They are just rude people and make bad food !

10  Thank Allison J
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Very good food, Very good service and its great for a date night or to watch a hockey game and drink some beer! and the owners are wonderful!

2  Thank Kayla K