“Great view”

Add it.
Big Horn Dining Lounge and Pizza
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Grande Cache
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We went there for a business meeting. The waitress was friendly and helpful. Our drinks came quickly. The food was good wish I had a bit more salad. My buddy had a clubhouse in Fry very well-made had homemade turkey. Price was right.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Great service, good food, good prices. Lounge and Restaurant side. Would definitley recommend. :) :) :)

1  Thank pix83
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Needed a place to have dinner on July 3 and many places were closed. The exterior of the building looked very nice, thought it would be ok. Very wrong, inside outdated and very worn. The server was nice but the food was awful. Felt like it all came straight out of a freezer meal... very disappointing and won't return.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing dinner at Big Horn, we ordered meat lover's pizza was supper and New York steak comes along with homemade soup, fully loaded baked potato was made my dinner perfect. Best price in town!!! We enjoy it

1  Thank TravelGirlofficial
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I had this pizza before and I enjoyed again. You can tell They make there own doe as it was perfectly round the toppings were great. The Pizza I chose was the George's special, it has feta and very very delicious. My co-worker had the steak also he couldn't believe how tasty it was. We will defiantly be back, the prices were affordable and the food was amazing. Last time I came here the lounge wasn't fully renovated and it looks great.