“Affordable sushi”

Aurora Sushi
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Grande Cache
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Good quality and friendly staff. Kind of dated decor but it is a very clean restaurant and worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Who would have thought that driving through Grande Cache you could stop and get a FANTASTIC Japanese meal. Very creative sushi rolls,fresh, fresh fish and charming hosts. This is a real gem.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Great sushi, as someone who is from the west coast I can say that you cannot tell this is Alberta sushi. Delicious with great service and selection. We will most certainly be back!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I don't eat sushi, not my thing. The wife on the other hand loves it. She gets it often when we travel. She says that this is one of the best sushi places she has had. What i can say is that it's clean and friendly. The have stir fry items on their menu that I have had and are VERY GOOD. Highly recommended! A nice clean (as in food) alternative to pizza and burgers.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Its been my experience to not eat sushi in most place. To do it in here in this town?? I must be mad.. Well... I was pleasantly surprised! the portions were very generous and very very good. Is it as good as I've had in Japan?? Absouly not!! But still very good. If your in town give it a try..